Feb 4, 2023
>Tantacrul portrayed by Hitler

• Yay!
Reactions: spinningmyself, Kerrtu and Touhou
John Ryder

John Ryder

"You're a smart kid...you'll figure it out."
Jul 7, 2023
I expected cringe but this was actually really well done inversion of the original dialogue. The logistics make no sense but I have this recurring vision of the 15-20 funniest people on sasu just roasting the absolute shit out of tantacrul Friars Club style in a youtube live event

• Yay!
Reactions: lachrymost, aticeret, irie and 3 others
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
The Inglourious Basterds parodies crack me UP - I can't handle this 😆🤣

"I shouldn't have bought that cocaine…"

"My Failüre…"

Just another day in Tantafool's bunker (tear).

Reactions: spinningmyself and Touhou
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
I expected cringe but this was actually really well done inversion of the original dialogue. The logistics make no sense but I have this recurring vision of the 15-20 funniest people on sasu just roasting the absolute shit out of tantacrul Friars Club style in a youtube live event

I ended up watching the full movie again the other night - that whole Lt. Aldo "Bawnjorno" scene always gets me. Anyhow - have you seen any other parody versions of this scene?

His troubles moving to California are pretty great.

Hitler Tries To Rent An Apartment In West L.A.

I also like DJESUS UNCROSSED but it's not working for some reason…🤔

(probably because I linked it "incognito". It's worth looking up, Christoph Waltz plays Jesus and he's preaching anything but forgiveness)

Last edited:
Reactions: John Ryder
John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
I ended up watching the full movie again the other night - that whole Lt. Aldo "Bawnjorno" scene always gets me. Anyhow - have you seen any other parody versions of this scene?

His troubles moving to California are pretty great.

Hitler Tries To Rent An Apartment In West L.A.

I also like DJESUS UNCROSSED but it's not working for some reason…🤔

(probably because I linked it "incognito". It's worth looking up, Christoph Waltz plays Jesus and he's preaching anything but forgiveness)
Your reply confused me a little at first when you mentioned Aldo Raine. The clip in the Tantacrul parody is from the movie Downfall (2004). Excellent film. I can see how you'd confuse with Inglourious Basterds given the common thread of Nazi scum. I hadn't seen any of those others. But I will now lol

• Informative
Reactions: Kerrtu
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
gemmiest gem on sasu

Reactions: Szinuus, Kerrtu and Touhou
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
Your reply confused me a little at first when you mentioned Aldo Raine. The clip in the Tantacrul parody is from the movie Downfall (2004). Excellent film. I can see how you'd confuse with Inglourious Basterds given the common thread of Nazi scum. I hadn't seen any of those others. But I will now lol

Holy smokes - I've seen Basterds a few times and I've been associating that Hitler flipping out scene with Tarantino all along 😂😭

Now I've got to see Downfall - I'm probably going to lose it when the actual scene plays out.

Thank you @John Ryder for this cinematic enlightenment 🎬

Reactions: John Ryder
Szinuus

Szinuus

I see the bus...I can almost see it
Aug 19, 2022
Great thread! 😄

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
Holy smokes - I've seen Basterds a few times and I've been associating that Hitler flipping out scene with Tarantino all along 😂😭

Now I've got to see Downfall - I'm probably going to lose it when the actual scene plays out.

Thank you @John Ryder for this cinematic enlightenment 🎬
It's good. Bruno Ganz was a great actor and he killed it as the man with the 'stache, RIP

Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
It's good. Bruno Ganz was a great actor and he killed it as the man with the 'stache, RIP

He really nailed it in that scene. I'm now thinking of Basterds Hitler, particularly when he's at the cinema for the premier of the war hero movie and he's all laughing - I see the difference now very clearly. Not to say Basterds Hitler wasn't good, but the flipping out scene from what I now know is the correct film reference - that was intense.

I'm both looking forward to seeing Downfall and also making sure I don't smoke so much weed beforehand and fall into this swirl of confusion again.

John Ryder

John Ryder

Jul 7, 2023
I'm both looking forward to seeing Downfall and also making sure I don't smoke so much weed beforehand and fall into this swirl of confusion again.
All the movie Hitler talk got me thinking of The Boys from Brazil. Seen it? What's better than Hitler? How about a whole horde of Hitler clones.

No, do do the weed. I would watch literally every movie high as a kite if it were feasible lol

• Yay!
Kerrtu

Kerrtu

Komeetta ♊︎
May 8, 2023
All the movie Hitler talk got me thinking of The Boys from Brazil. Seen it? What's better than Hitler? How about a whole horde of Hitler clones.

No, do do the weed. I would watch literally every movie high as a kite if it were feasible lol

I have not seen The Boys From Brazil though I just did a quick peripheral and I see it described as 'malicious, dark and serious'

adds to cue

P.S. Hitler reacts to lockdown