• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shepherd's boy

Shepherd's boy

I will go with you
May 19, 2022
Hello. I have just watched this video and I think that its author is actually right. There are many people in the world whose suffering is temporary or relatively insignificant. This place must be the last resort for ones who suffer. Moreover, popularity of SS is rising (this video with over million views and wikipedia article) and more minors would come here soon to accomplish something terrible. I think that administrators should consider an option of closing an access to the content of this site for guests and change registration process to cut off healthy or immature people from here. This whole thing is becoming very serious. What do you guys think about it?

A clown 🤡
Jan 2, 2023
Of course suffering is temporary just like everything else in this human life, humans are not immortal.

All the problems on this planet if you compare them on a cosmic level will seem insignificant, comparing suffering is stupid and invalidating.

Last edited:
MidnightDream

MidnightDream

Warlock
Sep 5, 2022
This has been discussed time and time again.. Admins have said the reasons they won't close the site to guests is because when they have attempted this previously, they received an insane influx of registration requests that they & the site simply couldn't keep up with. And even if they could, it's not exactly difficult to lie on a form if that's what someone wants to do, there's no true way of actually verifying who is registering here, how old they are, and what their intentions are. If someone wants to gain access to this site, needing to register first is hardly a barrier. And isn't that the point? That this conversation and this information should be accessible to those who seek it?

Shepherd's boy

Shepherd's boy

I will go with you
May 19, 2022
Of course suffering is temporary just like everything else in this human life, humans are not immortal.

All the problems on this planet if you compare them on a cosmic level will seem insignificant, comparing suffering is stupid and invalidating.
You don't understand me. I mean that there are people may take impulsive decisions under the pressure of circumstances or who just have common depression that is easily curable. In the past these people would never reach this site because it was hidden very well. But now it is becoming more and more popular and hence more dangerous. There are many people who absorb any comfortable ideas and this site may cause great impact on their mindset.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
First of all I don't care about any pro life video. I'm not going to watch some delusional garbage.
And secondly, nobody is forced to exist, some people want to die in this world and it's not your place to say who should or shouldn't end their life. Such a decision can only be made by the individual, as you aren't experiencing life the same way as other people. Suicide not a bad or a terrible thing, as nobody can be harmed by death anyway. It's extreme cruelty to want to deny people the right to die, the fact is that not everybody wants to exist and people need to accept that fact.

Nobody should have to suffer for even a second longer than they wish to and anyway continuing to exist could never be an obligation. And if you have a problem with this site, then you aren't forced to come on here, nobody is. As well as that you are completely missing the point that suicide is something that is very difficult, if someone didn't really want to die then they simply wouldn't go through with it.
It just sounds like you have a problem with the right to die honestly and threads like these are tiresome. It's just nothing to do with you if someone else decides to ctb and there is just nothing wrong with suicide anyway. Honestly reading anti suicide posts just reminds me of why I hate this world so much, if people love life so much to the point that they want to force others to stay here then why don't they just go and enjoy life rather than insensitively pushing their beliefs onto others.

Status
Not open for further replies.