A

alexit

Mage
Jun 3, 2020
I just want to say how much fun I'm having on the site and how grateful I am for the community. That may sound macabre but being able to discuss CTB openly, including methodology, has been helpful to me. I'm a member of another forum but one that prohibits discussing methods. I've had less anxious moments since I joined this site because it's refreshing to talk to other people who think people should be able to CTB and it's empowering to know there are options, like someone said to me CTB as an insurance policy. It's terrifying to think things could get worse and I'd have no escape.

• Hugs
Reactions: valentine, stillweary, VIBRITANNIA and 5 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
It's so important to have that freedom. Perhaps paradoxically, giving people the ability to speak openly about suicide and providing them with the means to do it peacefully, is likely to calm people down so that they don't rush into suicide or spend all their time alive agonising over it. When we finally get there as a civilisation, we'll be in a much better place.

Reactions: Paralyzed boy, inactive and alexit
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
it's the same for me. getting these thoughts off of my chest has given me some relief. if people could let others truly speak their mind without fear of backlash or punishment, maybe we'd be farther along as a society.

Reactions: alexit