• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

E

Everydayismisery

Jun 25, 2022
Hey everyone,

So my SN is currently held up at U.S. customs but the delivery date still says July 14th. I don't want to die alone. My mom knows how I feel & would hold my hand but she'd prolly drink the SN too & die with me because she doesn't want to lose me. My brother knows how bad I want to die so I think he would sit with me but I don't him to panic when the time comes & call for help or be legally implicated by not doing anything.

Would anyone be interested in talking with me as I do it? Not really a video call, I don't want to set all that up. Maybe like thru a WhatsApp or zoom phone call or some discreet way to call someone because I want to wipe my phone first.

Just like a nice call with someone pleasant as I go. I'm planning on doing it Thursday at around midnight EST, technically Friday morning. I'd prefer it not be for documentation purposes for this forum, just comfort. Also, if not I understand too. I don't want anyone to be implicated in anything. Fully get that I came into this world alone and will probably have to go out the same.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Winterreise, eternalflame, madebrief and 5 others
london3

london3

Banned Scammer
May 5, 2022
Hey everyone,

So my SN is currently held up at U.S. customs but the delivery date still says July 14th. I don't want to die alone. My mom knows how I feel & would hold my hand but she'd prolly drink the SN too & die with me because she doesn't want to lose me. My brother knows how bad I want to die so I think he would sit with me but I don't him to panic when the time comes & call for help or be legally implicated by not doing anything.

Would anyone be interested in talking with me as I do it? Not really a video call, I don't want to set all that up. Maybe like thru a WhatsApp or zoom phone call or some discreet way to call someone because I want to wipe my phone first.

Just like a nice call with someone pleasant as I go. I'm planning on doing it Thursday at around midnight EST, technically Friday morning. I'd prefer it not be for documentation purposes for this forum, just comfort. Also, if not I understand too. I don't want anyone to be implicated in anything. Fully get that I came into this world alone and will probably have to go out the same.
pm sent

• Love
Reactions: madebrief
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I see you'll be 27 by November, will you give your family another few months? maybe you can trust them if you talk nicely to them that your time is near, may be they'll understand, who knows

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I see you'll be 27 by November, will you give your family another few months? maybe you can trust them if you talk nicely to them that your time is near, may be they'll understand, who knows
Bad idea, exactly for the reasons the OP stated. This should be in no way inferred as an encouragement to the OP to end their life. It is simply an acknowledgement of the belief that everyone should have the right to decide for themselves the course of their own life, and when, and if, the time comes, the right to decide to end it on their own terms. The OPs decision will likely end in failure if they have someone around at the time of their ctb, or tell someone in advance about it, due to physical stoppage of the act, authorities being called, ambulance being called, etc.

Reactions: Deleted member 31858
T

triplesec3

Dec 30, 2021
Hey i would love to talk to you but the site says i don't have permission to message. Can you reach out to me in some way or show me a way to reach out to you

• Love
Reactions: madebrief
E

eternalflame

Experienced
Mar 30, 2022
Wishing you the best in anything you decide. It looks you have good family. I hope you'll have safe journey.

Reactions: Everydayismisery
E

Everydayismisery

Jun 25, 2022
Hey i would love to talk to you but the site says i don't have permission to message. Can you reach out to me in some way or show me a way to reach out to you
Hey! You need to have more comment/post activity on your account before messaging is enabled