is this covered in stans guide
because i dont recall seeing this last time

thanks

Last edited:
Wayfaerer

Wayfaerer

JFMSUF
Aug 21, 2019
I've been trying to find out if it was safe to take phenibut sometime before SN but I've never gotten an answer to my question either. Good luck.

Reactions: Hyperbunny
H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
I've been trying to find out if it was safe to take phenibut sometime before SN but I've never gotten an answer to my question either. Good luck.
may just google it myself lol.
i put it throught this online drug interaction checker with SN and it said safe!

Last edited:
Reactions: Wayfaerer
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Haven't seen anything about this in stan's guide or in any other guide really. Is anyone on this forum a doctor? Would be kinda handy

• Love
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
i put it throught this drug interaction checker with SN and it said safe!
Wait the drug interaction have sodium nitrite? I tried it before but it never had it there since it isn't a drug
Which site did you use? Mind giving me a link?

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020

There's that.I have to add that what causes the methemoglobinemia isn't so much the sodium. Then again i'm no chemist nor physician. I checked there it doesn't seem to find interactions between codeine and SN but, I would still remain on my guards.
Thanks dude

• Love
H

Hyperbunny

Student
Sep 12, 2020
Wait the drug interaction have sodium nitrite? I tried it before but it never had it there since it isn't a drug
Which site did you use? Mind giving me a link?
it did when i tried it, but im not sure if we use same drug interaction checker- i used first one that popped up in google the one u quoted just here i think

R

Ryman99585

Jul 27, 2019

Pro tip: Please do NOT take Phenibut before SN.....trust me, it will ruin your true goal....Phenibut just makes you RAPIDLY PASS OUT (SLEEP), and u wake up with a nasty fucking hangover....

x~Sophia~x

x~Sophia~x

Always give 100% - unless you’re donating blood.
Sep 10, 2020
i put it throught this online drug interaction checker with SN and it said safe!

What? Google said it's SAFE to take phenibut with SN? FFS, it's not SAFE to ingest SN on its own, never mind with other drugs!! :shy:
Pro tip: Please do NOT take Phenibut before SN.....trust me, it will ruin your true goal....Phenibut just makes you RAPIDLY PASS OUT (SLEEP), and u wake up with a nasty fucking hangover....

How about if you take SN first, then phenibut?
Thanks dude
Is SN actually a drug though?

Last edited:
R

Ryman99585

Jul 27, 2019
What? Google said it's SAFE to take phenibut with SN? FFS, it's not SAFE to ingest SN on its own, never mind with other drugs!! :shy:

How about if you take SN first, then phenibut?

Is SN actually a drug though?

Phenibut is weak. It will just put you into a temporary "pseudo-coma".