• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

SmollMushroom

SmollMushroom

send N pls
Sep 27, 2023
I've recently taken the habit of taking Xanax with soda because if I try and take it with water it makes me want to throw up. Its taste is disgusting.
So I've noticed that taking it with iced cold soda is waaaaaaaaay better. You almost won't feel the taste.

So I thought if anyone had the idea of doing it with SN, and if it could help with its taste?
It doesn't have to be soda, it can be juice or any other beverage really. Also I think taken iced cold could be better because one should feel less the taste.

Is there any research about it? Rare cases of someone taking it with anything that wasn't water?

supergip

supergip

A strange person.
May 13, 2023
I've never thought about it, but it probably should be even better, but ice maybe won't work, putting salt in the water makes it need a lower temperature to freeze, it should be the same for SN.

• Informative
Reactions: SmollMushroom
U

uchiha_sasuke

Oct 1, 2023
I've recently taken the habit of taking Xanax with soda because if I try and take it with water it makes me want to throw up. Its taste is disgusting.
So I've noticed that taking it with iced cold soda is waaaaaaaaay better. You almost won't feel the taste.

So I thought if anyone had the idea of doing it with SN, and if it could help with its taste?
It doesn't have to be soda, it can be juice or any other beverage really. Also I think taken iced cold could be better because one should feel less the taste.

Is there any research about it? Rare cases of someone taking it with anything that wasn't water?
If by SN you mean Sodium Nitrite and your intention is to ctb then taking it with soda isn't ideal, go to the SN megathread you'll see what I'm talking about.

J

jonward55

£ Made Me Be Here.
Apr 12, 2023

You run the risk of the Nitrite turning into a Nitrate really quickly and simply making yourself sick.
Hence the fasting and minimal water usage.
Ice cold water might be ok but anything else risks a chemical reaction.

• Informative
Reactions: SmollMushroom
D

Deleted member 65988

I'd advise you stick as close to whats been tried and worked before rather deviate and do your own thing.