• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

OrangeLounge

OrangeLounge

Jan 5, 2020
Would I have to increase the dosage? I think I'm about 3-6 weeks along but I don't really know yet. It makes sense, logically, to add more grams based on the weight of the embryo. Unless it's too small to even worry about.

• Wow
  • Hugs
Reactions: Quarky00, Time, Nessa and 1 other person
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
Why on earth would you take SN if you're pregnant?

• Hmph!
Reactions: lucines, starshotplagues, enlightened_suicide and 3 others
Racee

Racee

Jan 6, 2020
Think my avatar has the perfect look for this situation

Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I'm not trying to stop you, but would you like to talk about whatever is going on?

Reactions: Time
OrangeLounge

OrangeLounge

Jan 5, 2020
Why on earth would you take SN if you're pregnant?
I want to CTB, thought that was clear.
I'm not trying to stop you, but would you like to talk about whatever is going on?
I don't really have a support system and I've already been considering it, so this is kind of just the push I need I guess.

• Hugs
Reactions: Time and GoodPersonEffed
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

I don't really have a support system and I've already been considering it, so this is kind of just the push I need I guess.

I was just curious (not trying to stop to be clear I respect whatever you choose), but are you wanting to CTB just because you're pregnant? I ask just as there could possibly be other options.

GRanted you said you've thought of it for a while... but didn't know if it was all linked

Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019

The reason you want to CTB is because you do not have a support system? Are you scared about dealing with a baby alone?

OrangeLounge

OrangeLounge

Jan 5, 2020
I was just curious (not trying to stop to be clear I respect whatever you choose), but are you wanting to CTB just because you're pregnant? I ask just as there could possibly be other options.

GRanted you said you've thought of it for a while... but didn't know if it was all linked
I'm going to lose my relationship because of it and that's all I really have. I'm only 19 so I can't really deal with a baby

• Hugs
Jean4

Jean4

Apr 28, 2019
None from you. I've heard enough vitriol from my friends, but thank you for the apparent offer.

I'm going to lose my relationship because of it and that's all I really have. I'm only 19 so I can't really deal with a baby
Then why don't you get an abortion? That's the part I don't understand.

Reactions: Broken Chimera, waterbottleman and Carina
Nessa

Nessa

My 'minds' r killin' me..
Aug 11, 2018
Would I have to increase the dosage? I think I'm about 3-6 weeks along but I don't really know yet. It makes sense, logically, to add more grams based on the weight of the embryo. Unless it's too small to even worry about.

3 to 6 weeks is not yet with life.. at 24 weeks the embryo is pure life! Consider you are deciding for 2 lives now, instead of your own.
In my country abortion is allowed before 24 weeks. After that the embryo is a livin' child..
I wish you all the best and good luck. Take care.

Last edited:
S

Soulstax

Jan 12, 2020
I think 25 gms is more than enough for you and a baby tbh. It's a huge lethel amount. Maybe go up to 30gm?

To people complaining, pro choice means the right to choose to terminate one's own life and the life of a being that is using their body to support it.

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, OreoWellington, TheOA and 3 others
Carina

Carina

Angelic
Dec 22, 2019

Similar to what @Jean4 said, are abortions not available in your country? I mean regardless, technically the guide would take care of it (the links on the forum).

Reactions: starshotplagues
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
This one is always going to be contentious. This is a Pro-Choice forum, so please respect that and the OP. If its going to trigger strong feelings and emotions, just pass it by please.

• Love
Reactions: cosmicpixiedust, Lotus, OreoWellington and 12 others
NoDream

NoDream

Student
Mar 27, 2018
I think you are doing the embryo a favor. Who would want to grow up in such a horrible world?

Anyhow, if you change your mind you are now in the right period for an abortion, but i know that in the USA its both expensive and painful to go through.

I would double the dose of SN, first normal dose, then one more glass because the pregnancy could make you puke more easy.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
Too small, no need to increase dosage... x3 practice will be fatal :) Assume you know but feel free to ask

Your wish to ctb is clear -- and acceptable :hug: I offer no solution or advice just support. I understand that raising a child or abortion at the age of 19 are both a shock, coupled with the fact that you will be losing your entire life (relationship). It sounds disastrous. Sorry things got messed up :|

Anyway, how are you feeling about that? Have you planned it? What's going on in that relationship?

Last edited:
Reactions: NoDream
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
At 3-6 weeks the embryo is next to nothing. If you don't want to go down the abortion route I don't think you'll need much more SN to CTB.
I wish you all the best in your decision, its a tricky one.
Peace and love ❤ xx
And we are always here to listen, without judgement x

Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
It's been said, but 3-6 weeks is so early in pregnancy as to not even be a consideration in terms of SN dosage.

Having said that.

19 is a perfect age to become a mother, why wouldn't it be? There is nothing, at all, wrong with young motherhood. The social stigma attached to teen pregnancy is very antiquated, prudish, and out of touch with the biological reality of these things. At 19 you are in your childbearing prime. I became a mother at 21 myself, and in fact now I wish I had started a few years younger. So, I'm actually a little bit jealous of your opportunity, truth be told.

By no means am I trying to impose if your mind is made up, I respect that. I just have a difficult time understanding what is so wrong with your circumstances. I want you to know, how many very depressed and unhappy, 30 and 40 something year old women there are out there who wasted their childbearing prime because they "weren't ready". Looking back in hindsight, I'm sure many of them wish they could have made the "mistake" of being in the situation you are in right now.

Being pregnant is a natural antidepressant, the high estrogen levels have a noticeable mood boosting effect. I can say honestly, the times I have been pregnant have been the happiest times in my life, whatever else was wrong in my life at the time didn't matter, because I was pregnant.

I wish you all the best regardless of what you choose, we're all here for you in any case.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: tiaralamb and less than
B

Backwood_tilt

UnEnlightened
Dec 27, 2019
I just have a difficult time understanding what is so wrong with your circumstances.

I think OP is also having a difficult time, and that they deserve our compassion and understanding in spite of how challenging that might be for others.

We owe it to them to try our best and be empathetic - and as @SinisterKid says, just pass this thread by if not.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Quarky00, MsMaudlin and zeroambition
Supersadmommy90

Supersadmommy90

Student
Sep 24, 2019
I think OP is also having a difficult time, and that they deserve our compassion and understanding in spite of how challenging that might be for others.

We owe it to them to try our best and be empathetic - and as @SinisterKid says, just pass this thread by if not.

I was being empathetic, I stated that I did not mean to impose if her mind was made up. Why would I pass by the opportunity to help her see her situation from a different perspective if that could help her? She is an adult and she can come to her own conclusions regarding my well intentioned two cents, and pass it by herself if it isn't helpful. I'm sure clutching pearls on her behalf isn't the most empathetic or understanding thing one could be doing, just saying.