• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
Thoughts?
Maybe chugging some alcohol on top of that and Xanax..
Will that work?
I have several packs of Seroquel and it usually knocks me out reeeal quick.
What else will help to lose consciousness?

I feel like I am drowning already, might as well drown for real.

UpandDownPrincess

UpandDownPrincess

Elementalist
Dec 31, 2019
It's almost impossible to overdose on Seroquel. You can take loads of it and while it might make you sleep, you'll pretty much always wake up.

It also can act paradoxically where the more you take, the less sleepy you feel.

It's likely that the way this would work is the drowning, not the Seroquel.

Sorry.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and houseofleaves
its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
From what I've read won't really kill you. Just a long sleep. I'm sorry.

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and houseofleaves
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
It's almost impossible to overdose on Seroquel. You can take loads of it and while it might make you sleep, you'll pretty much always wake up.

It also can act paradoxically where the more you take, the less sleepy you feel.

It's likely that the way this would work is the drowning, not the Seroquel.

Sorry.
I see, but what about Xanax or similar medication?

RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
of you want to end up with chronic akathesia... yeah

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
if you know how much knocks you out, then take that amount and don't overdose too far...like just enough to knock you out plus the swimming...depends how desperate you are. When I was really deserate I decided jumping into river best method, even though before that I had more planned methods. I think it's also the 'no pain no gain' approach. I mean how long it takes to die of drowning, even if painful, versus the pain of living.

I'm sorry for your suffering, I have definitely been there for so many years. RN I'm relatively okay but dealing with homelessness...which is why I'm visiting this forum today.

olivernoir

olivernoir

Apr 18, 2022
Not a good idea. I take tons of pill form my psychiatrist. Those kind of pill will not be enough to relax you at the monet your insticts kick in.

L

LittleJem

Visionary
Jul 3, 2019
ps from what I've read (e.g. in Ireland) a lot of people who use the drowing method go with alcohol.

Reactions: _Minsk
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
of you want to end up with chronic akathesia... yeah
Fuck. I saw people with that condition in a psych ward. Horrible.
if you know how much knocks you out, then take that amount and don't overdose too far...like just enough to knock you out plus the swimming...depends how desperate you are. When I was really deserate I decided jumping into river best method, even though before that I had more planned methods. I think it's also the 'no pain no gain' approach. I mean how long it takes to die of drowning, even if painful, versus the pain of living.

I'm sorry for your suffering, I have definitely been there for so many years. RN I'm relatively okay but dealing with homelessness...which is why I'm visiting this forum today.
That sucks. I wish you to find strength to improve your situation
So what medication can possibly knock me out?
I can get opioids as well.
Even fentanyl patches

Last edited:
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
Fuck. I saw people with that condition in a psych ward. Horrible.

That sucks. I wish you to find strength to improve your situation
So what medication can possibly knock me out?
I can get opioids as well.
Even fentanyl patches
It's induced by antipsychotic use. SSRI use, Anti emetic use and antibiotic (more rare)

Biggest chance of contracting Akathesia is by Anti psychotic use. 1 dose can be enough for long lasting (years) Akathesia if you're unfortunate. It's torture.

So be aware of that anti psychotic induced side effect pls before you make your decision, i wouldn't take the chance.

What do they do with these people in the psych ward if i may ask?? I guess drugging them further?? That only worsen the condition. Doctors have no clue.
So i'm curious to your experience there

Reactions: nicali845 and whatevs
K

KiraLittleOwl

Lost in transition
Jan 25, 2019
It's induced by antipsychotic use. SSRI use, Anti emetic use and antibiotic (more rare)

Biggest chance of contracting Akathesia is by Anti psychotic use. 1 dose can be enough for long lasting (years) Akathesia if you're unfortunate. It's torture.

So be aware of that anti psychotic induced side effect pls before you make your decision, i wouldn't take the chance.

What do they do with these people in the psych ward if i may ask?? I guess drugging them further?? That only worsen the condition. Doctors have no clue.
So i'm curious to your experience there
They just keep them on the antipsychotics and loads of other drugs I guess. I didn't specifically asked about it but it clearly doesn't help because as far as I know this condition is not treatable..
There was one guy who always was pacing in the hallway and sweating. The other man was constantly adjusting his body and shaking hands. That must be hell. I am so sorry for them.
I was in the mixed ward with people who had different problems, some had severe depression, some were strait up delusional, fighting with stuff or yelling and chanting at night. It was horrible but generally people were kind to each other. Food was ok) Clothes they provided was disgusting.
Honestly it didn't help a bit, it was only a distraction. Also it was extremely stressful for me because I am anxious around people in general and need to maintain my appearance which was very hard to do in the psych ward.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: whatevs and RN12
RN12

RN12

Student
Jul 25, 2021
They just keep them on the antipsychotics and loads of other drugs I guess. I didn't specifically asked about it but it clearly doesn't help because as far as I know this condition is not treatable..
There was one guy who always was pacing in the hallway and sweating. The other man was constantly adjusting his body and shaking hands. That must be hell. I am so sorry for them.
I was in the mixed ward with people who had different problems, some had severe depression, some were strait up delusional, fighting with stuff or yelling and chanting at night. It was horrible but generally people were kind to each other. Food was ok) Clothes they provided was disgusting.
Honestly it didn't help a bit, it was only a distraction. Also it was extremely stressful for me because I am anxious around people in general and need to maintain my appearance which was very hard to do in the psych ward.
okay thanks for the explanation. Akathesia can only be induced by a Pharmaceutical drug. The only cure is drug free time.
These doctors keep poly drugging these guys to sedate them because they are 'restless' it's so sad (caused by these so called doctors). The worst hell imaginable is with aka to the psych ward.

But thanks for your detailed explanation.

And best wishes to you.

WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
@KiraLittleOwl check the resources section. somewhere there's a post on ss about the exact same thing you're talking about.