• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

win32

win32

I did it for me.
Mar 26, 2020
Does anyone know anything about Aspirin (a blood-thinner that minimizes clotting) and bleeding out?

If I were to CTB, I would probably use a firearm in the mouth, but just barely missing the brain stem and spinal cord is still a possibility. However, it would blow a chunk of my head off still, so I could bleed out. I live very close to police and somewhat close to a hospital though, so I'm worried about possibly being saved.

So I'm thinking of taking (a lot of) Aspirin beforehand.

Does anyone have a vague idea of how much I should take and/or how fast I could expect to bleed out with a chunk of my head missing (i.e. are we talking 1-2 minutes, around 5 minutes, or 10+ minutes)? Or is taking Aspirin mostly a waste of time for this and won't help that much?

S

sephlove

Nov 22, 2020
My dad takes aspirin regularly to prevent blood clots (he has a heart condition).

When he had his surgery, they told him to stop taking aspirin before the date of surgery. I think they recommend this for every surgery as I believe taking aspirin increases risk of excessive bleeding.

I am not sure about the logistics of a firearm in the mouth, but I think if done incorrectly, you would live with serious repercussions and it would be seriously painful to bleed out

• Aww..
Reactions: x~Sophia~x
win32

win32

I did it for me.
Mar 26, 2020
Can't you do it somewhere secluded?

Not really. I live in the suburbs next to a city, there's nowhere around here where I could fire a weapon without someone hearing it. And I don't even have a car because I'm too disabled to drive.

Bulldogbitch

Bulldogbitch

Lifes a bitch, so am I
Feb 12, 2020
Does anyone have a vague idea of how much I should take and/or how fast I could expect to bleed out with a chunk of my head missing (i.e. are we talking 1-2 minutes, around 5 minutes, or 10+ minutes)? Or is taking Aspirin mostly a waste of time for this and won't help that much?
[/QUOTE]

I don't think people could say how long to bleed out, I don't think you need to take a significant amount for its affects.
If you think of someone having a heart attack, they are usually given 1 or 2 aspirin to chew to aid the blood vessels to open up.

Sorry I can't be any more help

RubberMan

RubberMan

Pharmacology/Toxicology Nerd
Oct 10, 2020
Does anyone know anything about Aspirin (a blood-thinner that minimizes clotting) and bleeding out?

If I were to CTB, I would probably use a firearm in the mouth, but just barely missing the brain stem and spinal cord is still a possibility. However, it would blow a chunk of my head off still, so I could bleed out. I live very close to police and somewhat close to a hospital though, so I'm worried about possibly being saved.

So I'm thinking of taking (a lot of) Aspirin beforehand.

It is not a waste of time, and it will act as an insurance policy should not die immediately. However, you will likely need to take aspirin for 1-3 days to get the most out of it. A few 325mg tabs per day for 3 days is more than enough to inhibit platelet aggregation to the degree you would be looking for. Also, cutting out foods high in Vitamin K might net you some minor bleeding increases as well, but the aspirin should probably be enough.
It is not a waste of time, and it will act as an insurance policy should not die immediately. However, you will likely need to take aspirin for 1-3 days to get the most out of it. A few 325mg tabs per day for 3 days is more than enough to inhibit platelet aggregation to the degree you would be looking for. Also, cutting out foods high in Vitamin K might net you some minor bleeding increases as well, but the aspirin should probably be enough.
Forgot to mention the obvious, but you could also look into Diphenadione based rodentecides. They are easily availible, have a much longer active half-life than warfarin, and can't be treated in the ER with packed platelets and vitamin K (as they are simply too effective for multiple doses of IV vitamin K to overcome the blockade).

Last edited:
Reactions: win32
win32

win32

I did it for me.
Mar 26, 2020
Thanks for the information

Forgot to mention the obvious, but you could also look into Diphenadione based rodentecides. They are easily availible, have a much longer active half-life than warfarin, and can't be treated in the ER with packed platelets and vitamin K (as they are simply too effective for multiple doses of IV vitamin K to overcome the blockade).

I have no background in this stuff, so I have a few questions if you don't mind since this is a bit confusing to me:

What forms does it come in? I only see rodent bait. Do i uh... consume the bait?

Is it supposed to be combined with the Aspirin, or taken instead?

Must it be taken 10-20 (or more) minutes before bleeding to work, or would it work if taken just a minute or two before bleeding?

Would it destroy my body if I took some without CTBing right after?

RubberMan

RubberMan

Pharmacology/Toxicology Nerd
Oct 10, 2020
Thanks for the information

I have no background in this stuff, so I have a few questions if you don't mind since this is a bit confusing to me:

What forms does it come in? I only see rodent bait. Do i uh... consume the bait?

Is it supposed to be combined with the Aspirin, or taken instead?

Must it be taken 10-20 (or more) minutes before bleeding to work, or would it work if taken just a minute or two before bleeding?

Would it destroy my body if I took some without CTBing right after?
Actually on second thought avoid the rodenticide. You are correct in that it could cause serious harm even if you did not go through with the rest of the idea. Aspirin is much less risky in that respect, and it should be enough to get the desired effect.

Reactions: win32