plurkid

plurkid

Night is right
Mar 16, 2023
as im trying to change my focus from suicide to recovery i find myself getting understandably trigered as i keep returning here to this chat to talk and listen to you. i appreciate all youve done for me, the conversations have been insightful, enlightening and i appreciate to connections ive made and i hope you all find the peace you seek, however you go about finding that. im taking a break, perhaps a permanent one from here to help myself focus on other things. if things go poorly i may return, in the meantime if you wish to speak please dm me, i would love to share recovery with you.
peace love unity respect to all you beautiful souls

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: thesilliestgoose, Water-Lily, WorthlessTrash and 5 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
All the very best with your recovery.

• Hugs
Reactions: plurkid
J

just_so_done

Experienced
Apr 16, 2023
I have so much respect and love for you meerkat. I know it's not an easy thing to shift your focus from suicide to recovery so it just shows your determination, strength and resilience. I can understand how coming onto the site and chat can be triggering and when you're trying to focus on recovery it can be unhelpful being in this environment. I hope you know how many people will be rooting you on and how much this community cares about you. I hope for your sake things go well and we don't see you back here and you get to live the life you were meant to and enjoy nature, the stars, and even just living. Thank you for all our conversations and this is not our goodbye, this is just me wanting to root you on! I wanted the community to know a small part of the person i've gotten to know in this post. So much love and support on this new journey for you :heart:

• Love
Reactions: plurkid and dimstar
dimstar

dimstar

Poor little woodpecker
Mar 17, 2023
Love you friend. Proud of how strong you are and wishing you the best. Keep helping people. It was great chatting but I'll be happy for not seeing on the chat, not to be mean just that your working on finding healing and happiness. In that I wish you all the best❤ see you in the stars one day, hopefully far off for you.

• Love
Reactions: plurkid and just_so_done