• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Hadenoughoflife

Feb 12, 2020
I am on a lot of psych meds and physical health meds, luckily a lot are sedating. I have taken a weeks worth so hope to be asleep soon. Praying I dont wake up this time.

Last year spent 9 months in psych hospital, year before spent 7 months in two admissions, so this has to work..
I'm in my.own house in bed, myself and husband are separated but still live together he is out now so when he comes I'm he will just see me asleep. Then in the morning he will go out and assume I'm having a lie in. So shouldn't be found. Just got to stay away from phone in minute to stop me bottling it and contacting mental health services.

I wish you all well

• Aww..
Reactions: GoodPersonEffed
MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
Sending you love and strength ❤

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Most psych meds don't cause death with overdose. Have you researched them? Do you have a plan for what happens if you end up just waking up after just sleeping for a long time?

Reactions: UpandDownPrincess
H

Hadenoughoflife

Feb 12, 2020
Hey all, so it failed. I didnt reply to a friend when I normally would and she knows how I've been the last few weeks and how bad I get. Anyway she contacted services, only today found voicemail on my phone from ambulance saying they were outside and if didnt let them in they would break door down. Anyway they got in through back door as not pvc door. Fire brigade and ambulance came . my husband on walking home from pub about 2 in morning sees fire engine and ambulance outside so naturally panicked. I dont remember any of this. Fire brigade helped ambulance down the stairs and into ambulance. No idea what happened after that but got put in taxi and sent home 24 hours later. No idea what was done at hospital. Had heart monitor tags still on and somehow came away with cannula still in.

I get double my meds this coming week as my care co ordinator is off the following week.

And yes, to those who have asked the doses on their own might not kill me but the quantity and mix changes things. I'm on about 16 different meds a day so plenty to pick from.

Will try again once got my double meds on wednesday, and go back to what I normally do - take it somewhere remote, dont have the phone as they track that. Then if meds dont work I nearly died from hypothermia a couple years ago.

Either that or I use the sedating meds to hang. Closest I've got to that working ironically is while on psych ward. It was there long enough for my ears to bleed and cause some lasting issues