s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020
Is Tagamet sufficient to use with the SN method? I know meto is better but I'm not sure how I would obtain that. I was planning to take 800mg an hour before taking 25mg mixed in 50ml tap water as recommended on the wiki. I really can't have this fail so need to be sure.

Edit: also does BMI affect the dosage? I've gotten rather fat since I stopped caring about my diet knowing that I'm going to CTB. Currently at 32.

Last edited:
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Tagamet is recommended, but not in place of meto. They do two different things.

No additional meds are necessary for SN to work, they're only for comfort (as per Stan's guide) and to potentiate the SN (per PPH). Potentiate just means it will help the process, but the process will work without the additions.

All that's required for the SN to work is to fast for 4-8 hours, take 20-25g of SN with 50ml of water, and not be interrupted for up to 4 hours.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Deleted member 17331, jrums and 2 others
s3gfault

s3gfault

No Brain No Pain
Jun 29, 2020
Tagamet is recommended, but not in place of meto. They do two different things.

No additional meds are necessary for SN to work, they're only for comfort (as per Stan's guide) and to potentiate the SN (per PPH). Potentiate just means it will help the process, but the process will work without the additions.

All that's required for the SN to work is to fast for 4-8 hours, take 20-25g of SN with 50ml of water, and not be interrupted for up to 4 hours.

Thanks. I just realized one of the medications I'm on is in the antiemetic list on the wiki (quetiapine) but it is one of the least effective rated. I take 400mg nightly, will this be enough? I really don't want to have to wait for meto.

GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
Thanks. I just realized one of the medications I'm on is in the antiemetic list on the wiki (quetiapine) but it is one of the least effective rated. I take 400mg nightly, will this be enough? I really don't want to have to wait for meto.

I have no idea. Check the SN FAQ.

L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Just keep taking your med as prescribed and it replaces the AE
https://sanctioned-suicide.net/thre...red-as-an-antiemetic-for-the-sn-method.38621/

Reactions: s3gfault and autumnal