• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

I

Iggie

May 10, 2023
Do you think jumping off Taft Bridge in DC is guaranteed suicide?

NearlyIrrelevantCake

NearlyIrrelevantCake

The Cake Is A Lie
Aug 12, 2021
Others have had success with that bridge. But better not wait too long...

"City officials say that DDOT has allocated funding to start the design process for the barriers, though actual placement of any new barriers may not happen until 2024."

H

Humdinger2023

Mar 18, 2023
This has been my plan for a while now. We actually drove over it today while coming back into the city from out of town. I haven't decided on a time of day and wonder if I'll be too scared when it is dark out, have thought of really early hours when there won't be a lot of foot traffic. I do know someone who jumped from here this year and died.

J

J Peace

May 14, 2023
What height would you all say would be adequately high to guarantee ctb?

O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Do you think jumping off Taft Bridge in DC is guaranteed suicide?
125 foot drop to the water--you might survive--125 foot drop to concrete--most likely won't survive

nightshade00

nightshade00

living just for dying
Jan 24, 2023
What height would you all say would be adequately high to guarantee ctb?
The general rule is that for 95-98% fatality, you need to be 150ft high over land or 250ft over water. It's possible to ctb at lower heights, but it's more dangerous.

• Informative
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake
fiftyfiftyclown

fiftyfiftyclown

Jun 30, 2023
huh. was curious if there were any posts about bridges in DC. the suicide barriers thing is pissing me off (because it puts pressure on me to do this sooner than later), i'm not sure if they are up yet but i'm going to take a look today. not going to make a goodbye thread because i'm sure i will chicken out today but going to keep going back there until i get over it