• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I haven't been on this forum very long and my emotions are all over the place.

I just want to say thank you to a lot of you who have been kind and supportive to me. I don't have any other friends and it is really nice to have somewhere to come where I know I'm not judged or made to feel like a nuisance.

It's an old cliché to say this but It is worth saying because it is true. Life would be so much better if people were just kind to one another, the way people are on this forum. Sometimes when you feel utterly worthless and in total despair, there isn't always anything anyone/your own self can do or say to make you/yourself feel better. At times it is just helpful to know that you are not truly alone because there are people here to provide advice or simply listen. I am so grateful for that at the moment whilst I am trying to figure things out. Thanks again.

• Love
Reactions: brighter, Tragoedia Vitae, Hopeless_soul and 8 others
sadsoul

sadsoul

Alive and unwell
Sep 9, 2018
I agree, I am so grateful to have people who listen and care. Hugs to you ❤

Reactions: brighter, salvation, Hopeless_soul and 4 others
silentsinger

silentsinger

Experienced
Mar 1, 2019
I agree, I am so grateful to have people who listen and care. Hugs to you ❤
Thank you and hugs to you aswell. Here if you want to talk.

Reactions: brighter, sadsoul, salvation and 1 other person