Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Has anyone read the book Me Before You? This clinic was in it. You don't have to be physically ill to use their services. 20 percent of those they help are for those weary of life. I wish i could get into it. Could this potentially be a method? I suppose it is only for those who can afford it but their description on CTB sounds lovely. If you know anything about this place please respond and sorry if it has been discussed before didn't find a thread.

Last edited:
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
If I remember correctly from other threads (search the forum for Dignitas and I'm sure you'll find them) it's very expensive, with very long delays while you are psychiatrically evaluated and possibly declined. Not a panacea, unfortunately.

Reactions: TAW122 and Only Me Here
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Ok i will find it, thanks for letting me know! Ya i knew this was too good be true.

Lobo64

Lobo64

Apr 12, 2019
I live 20min from Swiss border and same from German border, was working a few years in Switzerland in Wollerau, near Zurich lake, a little village about in the middle of the Zurich lake, on south side, Dignitas is about 40-50km from there.
The price is about 10000SFr, with cremation and all inclusiv, you need to be member all is explained on their site Dignitas.ch.

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I don't think Switzerland is a viable option due to what @TiredHorse said. Also, even less so for people who aren't terminally ill or severely crippled. My recommendation is if in the US, is to take matter into your own hands, CTB before losing the capacity to do so.