Rhymester

Rhymester

No more narcs PLEASE
Aug 9, 2023
In Switzerland, people with terminal physical disabilities (such as motor neuron disease) can purchase suicide kits. I don't know how accurate this is but recently I've seen an episode of such a case. The person traveled to Switzerland with a companion and upon reaching the euthanasia clinic they received a prescription. It was as easy as that. After getting their hands on the suicide kit they had to just drink 2 drinks. The first drink prevented vomiting and the second drink made them fall unconscious almost instantly. What really angers me is the fact that people only with physical terminal disabilities can receive one of those. What about people who have mental health problems that are absolutely unbearable? Personally, for me, OCD makes my life unbearable at times and I could really use one of those kits if they only sold them where I live and if they were legal.

Reactions: Yavannah and pthnrdnojvsc
I

iyusof

Sep 24, 2023
I
In Switzerland, people with terminal physical disabilities (such as motor neuron disease) can purchase suicide kits. I don't know how accurate this is but recently I've seen an episode of such a case. The person traveled to Switzerland with a companion and upon reaching the euthanasia clinic they received a prescription. It was as easy as that. After getting their hands on the suicide kit they had to just drink 2 drinks. The first drink prevented vomiting and the second drink made them fall unconscious almost instantly. What really angers me is the fact that people only with physical terminal disabilities can receive one of those. What about people who have mental health problems that are absolutely unbearable? Personally, for me, OCD makes my life unbearable at times and I could really use one of those kits if they only sold them where I live and if they were legal.
It's not that simple as you put it.

Only a handful of legal euthanasia organizations are able to facillitate this process. And to get accepted, it's a very long and pricy process. There's a thread on assisted suicide/ euthanasia. You can read up more there.

• Informative
Reactions: Aim and Rhymester
Rhymester

Rhymester

No more narcs PLEASE
Aug 9, 2023
I

Only a handful of legal euthanasia organizations are able to facillitate this process. And to get accepted, it's a very long and pricy process. There's a thread on assisted suicide/ euthanasia. You can read up more there.
Thank you, and yes I will read about it. I do strongly believe that it should be that easy though.

Reactions: iyusof
Davey36000

Davey36000

I'm not the dog in the picture
Jun 12, 2023
I

Yes, probably much easier, cheaper and faster to purchase fentanyl on the deep web.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Rhymester