• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
I finally found the sweet spot..its on the same level as the adams apple..havent used a rope yet, but can easily pass out with just my fingers..but, since the rope would have to go over the adams apple. I am guessing it would be uncomfortable..what should I do? Even using a padding would crush the adams apple.

A

Adonis

Nov 2, 2019
I finally found the sweet spot..its on the same level as the adams apple..havent used a rope yet, but can easily pass out with just my fingers..but, since the rope would have to go over the adams apple. I am guessing it would be uncomfortable..what should I do? Even using a padding would crush the adams apple.
If your still here can you explain do you feel a pulse/heartbeat

A

Adonis

Nov 2, 2019
Yes, I do..
So basically the carotid artery is the pulse in my neck that im feeling and also how do i make myself pass out with two fingers like you did
So basically the carotid artery is the pulse in my neck that im feeling and also how do i make myself pass out with my fingers like you did

Last edited:
Reactions: Predestinated
S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
So basically the carotid artery is the pulse in my neck that im feeling and also how do i make myself pass out with two fingers like you did

Press it in with your fingers

S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
Inward

Reactions: WatermelonMel
S

SweetSpot086

Experienced
Aug 25, 2019
Vision should go dark

Reactions: Predestinated and WatermelonMel
A

Adonis

Nov 2, 2019
Vision should go dark
Ok thank you so much well since i know where the carotid arterys are located all i would have to do would be having the rope compressed against my carotid arterys on both sides and put all my weight onto the rope? Oh yea btw what's your plan