• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Yalknngg27

Yalknngg27

Jan 12, 2024
I'm thinking of going to Sweden in August and jumping off, anyone know any good jumping spots?
I would prefer using a gun but I have no idea in regards of the Swedish law and acquiring a firearm.

Any advice would be helpful

Reactions: Meteora
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
Interesting choice of country to ctb, any particular reason? To answer your question, Sweden is unfortunately quite flat in the south but more mountainous in the north. Bridges are popular spot but that goes for any country.

For acquire a gun license/hunting license it's possible for non Swedish citizen to do but would require some sort of background in firearms or already existing gun license. You will not be able to stroll in and acquire a gun as a non citizen.

Reactions: Yalknngg27
Upvote 0
Yalknngg27

Yalknngg27

Jan 12, 2024
Interesting choice of country to ctb, any particular reason? To answer your question, Sweden is unfortunately quite flat in the south but more mountainous in the north. Bridges are popular spot but that goes for any country.

For acquire a gun license/hunting license it's possible for non Swedish citizen to do but would require some sort of background in firearms or already existing gun license. You will not be able to stroll in and acquire a gun as a non citizen.
I'm Swedish myself but family left when I was young so been in uk ever since. I thought if I'm gonna I want to die in the country I'm born in.

Do you mind explaining a bit more about the hunting licence
If you have the courage to jump from heights then any country and tall building or mountain everest can do.
I think I have the courage but we will see if push come to shove, The problem is the survival instincts that kick in last minute.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Kapsyl

Kapsyl

Experienced
Feb 3, 2024
I'm Swedish myself but family left when I was young so been in uk ever since. I thought if I'm gonna I want to die in the country I'm born in.

Do you mind explaining a bit more about the hunting licence

Then i suppose you have a Swedish membership and social security number?

Hunting license require both a shooting and theoretical test, there are crash courses which only takes a weekend but require studies at home. The problem is that you don't live in Sweden, since owning a firearm requires a weapons safe which can prevent you from buying a firearm. It is possible to store the weapon at another's safe but I'm unsure.

It is possible but not really practical as a non resident in Sweden, you might as well apply a license in the UK.

Upvote 0
Endlichkeit

Endlichkeit

Tears do not burn except in solitude
Feb 26, 2023
Taberg mountain. There's also a nice restaurant on top of it.

Upvote 0
Yalknngg27

Yalknngg27

Jan 12, 2024
Then i suppose you have a Swedish membership and social security number?

Hunting license require both a shooting and theoretical test, there are crash courses which only takes a weekend but require studies at home. The problem is that you don't live in Sweden, since owning a firearm requires a weapons safe which can prevent you from buying a firearm. It is possible to store the weapon at another's safe but I'm unsure.

It is possible but not really practical as a non resident in Sweden, you might as well apply a license in the UK.
Ah I see thanks for clarifying. Yeah not so practical unfortunately. Yeah I have Swedish passport and social security number.
Taberg mountain. There's also a nice restaurant on top of it.
Thanks I'm going to look into that
Where are you from?
Sweden is surely nice to ctb.
I'm from uk but I'm Swedish lol.
Yeah if I'm going to try I ctb i wanted it at least in Sweden lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Meteora
Upvote 0
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
You can come to America and easily get any kind of gun you want. You could then go to the nearest IKEA to CTB. I know it's not the same as doing it in Sweden, but it's the closest thing we have here (I've never had them myself, but I've heard their Swedish meatballs are actually pretty good).

Upvote 0
Yalknngg27

Yalknngg27

Jan 12, 2024
You can come to America and easily get any kind of gun you want. You could then go to the nearest IKEA to CTB. I know it's not the same as doing it in Sweden, but it's the closest thing we have here (I've never had them myself, but I've heard their Swedish meatballs are actually pretty good).
Hahah yeah Swedish meatballs are amazing blow you away, especially with lingonberry jam.
Yeah America is my second option due to the gun laws (minus the ikea part). Mind just telling me how hard is it getting a gun over there? I mean is it easy buying unlicensed gun

Last edited:
Reactions: Guy Smiley
Upvote 0
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
It's easy to get a gun here, no matter where you are from. There are many ways to do it. Yes, you can buy one from someone on the street, but that's not how I would recommend doing it because you might get robbed. Much better ways are either to go to a gun show or buy from a private seller (e.g. who has an advertisement listing online). In some states, gun sellers at gun shows are not required to do background checks on buyers before selling. The same applies to private sellers. They are required to check identification to make sure that the buyer is a resident of the state (or at least a US resident), but the guns laws in some states are so lax that many sellers aren't even aware of this or simply don't care.

Upvote 0
Yalknngg27

Yalknngg27

Jan 12, 2024
It's easy to get a gun here, no matter where you are from. There are many ways to do it. Yes, you can buy one from someone on the street, but that's not how I would recommend doing it because you might get robbed. Much better ways are either to go to a gun show or buy from a private seller (e.g. who has an advertisement listing online). In some states, gun sellers at gun shows are not required to do background checks on buyers before selling. The same applies to private sellers. They are required to check identification to make sure that the buyer is a resident of the state (or at least a US resident), but the guns laws in some states are so lax that many sellers aren't even aware of this or simply don't care.

Thanks for letting me know. Is Craigslist a good private listing?

Reactions: Guy Smiley
Upvote 0
Guy Smiley

Guy Smiley

Just another lost soul
Jan 4, 2024
Craigslist has a policy against gun sales. There are many sites dedicated to gun sales listings. Just google "private gun sales listings in U.S." and/or "gun shows in U.S." and you'll find many. Within these sites, you can select which state/s you want to look in. Don't offer to prospective sellers that you're not a U.S. resident. Look for listings that don't mention anything about them requiring residency or identification. If a seller happens to ask, just tell them you very recently moved here and you're still waiting for your new driver's license to arrive, and offer to pay them more than what they are asking. If they insist, no problem. Just go on to the next listing/seller.

Upvote 0
J

Jorms_McGander

Arcanist
Oct 17, 2023
I'm not american but to me a gun show is a dorky man flexing... I know the difference but lol :)

Upvote 0