Y

YellowTemperence89

Aug 16, 2023
I need to CTB soon. I just want to rest. I have attempted with SWB but no matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get myself to pass out.

My only other options are hanging and acetaminophen overdose (I would rather not try it with the low success rate of drugs).

Is there any way I can get a short drop suspension to work without SI kicking in? I have a noose ready to go and figured out how to set it up over the doorframe, but each time I go to do it SI kicks in and ruins the whole attempt.

I need advice badly. I just need to be dead ASAP. Please give me some more methods I could use that would be relatively easy to aquire the materials for.

CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
SI and failed attempts go hand in hand with hanging. The only way to defeat it is to go with complete suspension. If you can't find a tall anchor at home, trees are your friend.

• Love
Reactions: YellowTemperence89
befree

befree

Time to do more enjoyable things _____Goodbye_____
Mar 22, 2022
Please give me some more methods I could use that would be relatively easy to aquire the materials for.
In this thread you can find an overview of common methods:

This is just a general information. I do not encourage you to commit suicide and to use these methods. You act on your own responsibility.

• Love
Y

YellowTemperence89

Aug 16, 2023
SI and failed attempts go hand in hand with hanging. The only way to defeat it is to go with complete suspension. If you can't find a tall anchor at home, trees are your friend.
Thank you. I have looked at the other methods available, but it looks like hanging will be the only one I can do reliably. I could get a tent and burn charcoal, but I feel like there's plenty ways that could go wrong.

I will be moving to a state with lots of pine trees, and I am very good at climbing, so I should be able to pull it off.

I have a noose ready to go that's measured for just the right length for a full suspension.

If I ABSOLUTELY had to, do you know how reliable acetaminophen overdose would be? I've heard many stories of people attempting with Tylenol and failing.

Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
So you're well prepared then, good. They do say that trees are a man's best friend. I wouldn't advise any overdose, because they're unpredictable and generally unsuccessful. You want a method that provides reasurrance and reduces all potential risk. That's why firearms and hanging are the top two, and likely always will be. You want the confidence to say, once I start this, I'll succeed!

P.S stick with complete suspension and don't entertain the seemingly more 'accessible' and 'easier' incomplete suspension.

Last edited:
  • Love
Y

YellowTemperence89

Aug 16, 2023
So your well prepared then, good. They do say that trees are a man's best friend. I wouldn't advise any overdose, because they're unpredictable and generally unsuccessful. You want a method that provides reasurrance and reduces all potential risk. That's why firearms and hanging are the top two, and likely always will be. You want the confi to say, once I start this, I'll succeed!

P.S stick with complete suspension and don't entertain to seemingly more 'accessible' and 'easier' incomplete suspension.
You're so kind for helping me with this. I can't wait to rest. I'm so tired of trying.

Some of my friends have invited me to a shooting range. I would rather not have them see such a grisly image......But, if I absolutely have to, it is an option. I don't have access to firearms otherwise. I just worry that I may hurt someone on accident.

I will try and stick with complete suspension with a long drop. The rope is measured just right so my neck should just snap immediately. Do you think I could take some sleeping pills or get drunk beforehand to help lessen the impact of SI before I jump?

Reactions: CW36
CW36

CW36

➕〰️➰
Jul 23, 2023
You're so kind for helping me with this. I can't wait to rest. I'm so tired of trying.

Some of my friends have invited me to a shooting range. I would rather not have them see such a grisly image......But, if I absolutely have to, it is an option. I don't have access to firearms otherwise. I just worry that I may hurt someone on accident.

I will try and stick with complete suspension with a long drop. The rope is measured just right so my neck should just snap immediately. Do you think I could take some sleeping pills or get drunk beforehand to help lessen the impact of SI before I jump?
No worries buddy. Amen to that.

Well it's also a good method, but I'd do your research thoroughly about placement I.e. through mouth and at said angle, because if that goes wrong it's exceptionally awful. But your concerns are justified, and you don't know how you'll feel on that particular day too (one of the really big problems with SN).

Well the long drop is even better! Few go that way, but it's the best way! I'm going full cause I want to die inside the house. Sleeping pills will work, as well as a little alcohol. However, don't get smashed, just enough to chill and sedate. I'm going with a little alcohol and a lot of ashwagandha.

S

sadafs

Aug 20, 2023
Thank you. I have looked at the other methods available, but it looks like hanging will be the only one I can do reliably. I could get a tent and burn charcoal, but I feel like there's plenty ways that could go wrong.

I will be moving to a state with lots of pine trees, and I am very good at climbing, so I should be able to pull it off.

I have a noose ready to go that's measured for just the right length for a full suspension.

If I ABSOLUTELY had to, do you know how reliable acetaminophen overdose would be? I've heard many stories of people attempting with Tylenol and failing.
how do you know what the perfect length is