• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dump224477

dump224477

a mess
Mar 18, 2023
would this work as a way to ctb?(getting shot basically) ive never seen anyone talk about this method on here and it seems like a simple way to go.
in u.s atleast

just saw someone comment this on reddit and wanted to share with others, not sure if thats how swatting can work though

Last edited:
car

car

Mar 28, 2023
i dont think the swat is just going to kill shoot you just like that, it might be a little more complicated to ctb doing that method

Reactions: AboutBlank
dump224477

dump224477

a mess
Mar 18, 2023
i dont think the swat is just going to kill shoot you just like that, it might be a little more complicated to ctb doing that method
yeah i thought that, but still a tiny chance

car

car

Mar 28, 2023
Not to mention it would be a waste of time for the police, it's pretty scummy to have a whole swat team occupied for no actual emergency

Reactions: AboutBlank and dump224477
AboutBlank

AboutBlank

The slight hits of happiness are just not worth it
Feb 20, 2023
That isn't a very good idea, even if you get the swat team to shoot at you there is a good chance you will survive and not only can you have permanent and crippling disabilities after an incident like that you will also have to pay a fuck load of money for calling the police without any reason.

Reactions: lachrymost, dump224477 and car
incorporationated

incorporationated

mentally unstable idiot
Jan 24, 2023
SWAT teams don't just automatically shoot. They first break into your home, ask you to put your hands up while aiming multiple guns at you. They don't automatically just start shooting everywhere, why in the world would it work that way lol? Besides, you'd be wasting the police's time as mentioned by user car. You not only fail to CTB that way; but also waste people's time when it could be used to SWAT an ACTUAL criminal. Please don't trust everything you see online, I recommend doing a bit of research. You saw it on Reddit yeah? Best to research it before anything, otherwise you'd look silly.

Reactions: dump224477
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
It's worse than the death by cop method, because you'll most likely get billed for both calling and wasting the SWAT team's time.

Also I think the chances of a cop shooting you would be higher than a SWAT team and even that method I wouldn't recommend.

D

downndone2

Living in misery
Jan 23, 2022
If they are called out, they try things like tear gas and shooting by non lethal means if possible first.

SmokeEater

SmokeEater

Mar 17, 2023
Some of you don't know what police are like in the US and it shows. Most of them are very trigger happy especially if you are a minority.

Reactions: dump224477 and DeadManLiving
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
All you would need to do is run towards the swat team, the cops, whoever they are, holding a gun, even a toy gun, aiming at them, and they will take care of the rest. At least here in the US. It's called suicide-by-cop and it has been discussed here many times. Now, bear in mind that you may traumatize one or more of them by doing this. Maybe it's not likely, but it is possible. It's really not any different than dragging an innocent locomotive engineer into your CTB simply by jumping in front of the train.

Reactions: lachrymost, dump224477, SmokeEater and 1 other person
DeadManLiving

DeadManLiving

Ticketholder
Sep 9, 2022
All you would need to do is run towards the swat team, the cops, whoever they are, holding a gun, even a toy gun, aiming at them, and they will take care of the rest. At least here in the US. It's called suicide-by-cop and it has been discussed here many times. Now, bear in mind that you may traumatize one or more of them by doing this. Maybe it's not likely, but it is possible. It's really not any different than dragging an innocent locomotive engineer into your CTB simply by jumping in front of the train.
This is the correct reply.
In many places in the US, the police won't even respond to a suicide in progress for fear of being shot. Everyone's very litigious and trigger happy here, but especially suicidal people that are potentially armed.

Especially if it involves a weapon, they won't flat out come. Full stop. Except to just process the dead body.

The only way you're guaranteed to get a tactical armed response is with weapons that are designed to kill, as in military grade SWAT automatic assault rifles with rounds of wat that can go through concrete and sheetrock.

SWAT teams are trained to shoot-to-kill first, ask questions later. They a train to shoot to kill, not shoot to disarm. When they shoot they will shoot towards the body's upper centroid where the major arteries and heart are for an instant kill. Headshot only if within range,

If you buy a BB, airsoft or blank-round movie set gun with a black painted tip and start lunging at them you will immediately be shot and killed.

While it is true that Swatting is a Federal crime, you cannot be charged after you are deceased. You also cannot be charged if they are unable to trace the call back to you, such as in the case of using a burner phone.

There is a very very small chance you would survive, and even if so not for long.

And who cares about wasting the police's time or wasting money? They've wasted enough of our time and our taxpayer dollars already over absolutely nothing.

Although I'd be remiss to not mention other more effective suicide methods such as Liquid Nitrogen in one of my previous comments or an epic dose of benzodianapines and RC opioids from the darknet, or both.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: lachrymost, scar, Galileo3630 and 2 others
dump224477

dump224477

a mess
Mar 18, 2023
This is the correct reply.
In many places in the US, the police won't even respond to a suicide in progress for fear of being shot. Everyone's very litigious and trigger happy here, but especially suicidal people that are potentially armed.

Especially if it involves a weapon, they won't flat out come. Full stop. Except to just process the dead body.

The only way you're guaranteed to get a tactical armed response is with weapons that are designed to kill, as in military grade SWAT automatic assault rifles with rounds of wat that can go through concrete and sheetrock.

SWAT teams are trained to shoot-to-kill first, ask questions later. They a train to shoot to kill, not shoot to disarm. When they shoot they will shoot towards the body's upper centroid where the major arteries and heart are for an instant kill. Headshot only if within range,

If you buy a BB, airsoft or blank-round movie set gun with a black painted tip and start lunging at them you will immediately be shot and killed.

While it is true that Swatting is a Federal crime, you cannot be charged after you are deceased. You also cannot be charged if they are unable to trace the call back to you, such as in the case of using a burner phone.

There is a very very small chance you would survive, and even if so not for long.

And who cares about wasting the police's time or wasting money? They've wasted enough of our time and our taxpayer dollars already over absolutely nothing.

Although I'd be remiss to not mention other more effective suicide methods such as Liquid Nitrogen in one of my previous comments or an epic dose of benzodianapines and RC opioids from the darknet, or both
good way to put it