• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

dogbreath

dogbreath

Youre not even in the hole, are you?
Feb 13, 2023
I know its hard to die from antidepressants but I thought "lol I feel silly today I wanna experience serotonin syndrome" some of the pills I took are 200 mg and some were 25 mg I think I swallowed like 9 pills out of bunch but then I kinda just chickened out and stopped can I walk it off or do I have to go to the hospital I am experiencing the consequences of wanting to be silly.
I'm mostly just hoping I can walk it off cause I have a lab report due tonight lol and idk if I should work on it or ,,,

Reactions: kermudgeon
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
See if you can throw up . Call posion control and see what they say

Reactions: goblin99, dogbreath and kermudgeon
Upvote 1
kermudgeon

kermudgeon

Exit Through the Gift Shop
Feb 8, 2024
If you aren't ready to ctb but antsy about going to the hospital, then maybe there's a friend you could hang out with? I'm not sure you'd even have to tell them what's going on unless you wanted to...? But I give awful advice. Just terrible... I guess just don't be alone?
Oh nvm the throw up advice is way better. See? See, I said I gave bad advice, I'm so sorry...

• Yay!
Reactions: returntothevoid, dogbreath and divinemistress36
Upvote 0
StaringIntoAnAbyss

StaringIntoAnAbyss

Is it all just a quantum dream ?
Aug 23, 2023
I know its hard to die from antidepressants but I thought "lol I feel silly today I wanna experience serotonin syndrome" some of the pills I took are 200 mg and some were 25 mg I think I swallowed like 9 pills out of bunch but then I kinda just chickened out and stopped can I walk it off or do I have to go to the hospital I am experiencing the consequences of wanting to be silly.
I'm mostly just hoping I can walk it off cause I have a lab report due tonight lol and idk if I should work on it or ,,,
Also depends which anti depressant, those doses look like the doses of quetiapine which wouldn't be a problem you would just get really tired but not like physically harmed.
Struggling to throw up :( scared to call poison control cause I'm scared of them calling the police on me,,
Do you mind me asking which anti depressant you used ?

Reactions: dogbreath and hikikomorizombie
Upvote 0
dogbreath

dogbreath

Feb 13, 2023
Ok called, told them not to call 911 but I guess I gotta go to the hospital now. See yall ❤️❤️

Reactions: kermudgeon and divinemistress36
Upvote 0
dogbreath

dogbreath

Feb 13, 2023
At urgent care rn and lady at desk was a bitch hospital doesn't even take my insurance ack I hate this I'm mostly just upset at myself for not being brave enough to swallow everything down I feel like a coward but yeah lol never doing this again am not looking forward to the bills

• Aww..
Reactions: kermudgeon
Upvote 0