J

jackrussell023

Oct 31, 2023
Who's got plans to survive xmas, or are you looking to ctb over the period.

I'm wondering whether to ctb or to try to continue, but without an ongoing life purpose and no concrete ctb plan I'm rather confused as to what to do.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, not-2-b-the-answer and lament.
SaltyIceBoy

SaltyIceBoy

Dec 12, 2023
I'm planning on surviving at least until the New Year. I'm in a precarious situation where a single text from someone could end me or let me hang on a little longer. If I die before the new year, then it's the former.

As to your concern, just do what the heart desires. You shouldn't feel pressured to go either way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, not-2-b-the-answer, reiII and 1 other person
leavingthesoultrap

leavingthesoultrap

(ᴗ_ ᴗ。)
Nov 25, 2023
Not sure... It will depend on my mood and how fast my SN arrives. I think having a solid plan is better.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE, not-2-b-the-answer, reiII and 1 other person
lament.

lament.

the Immortal
Jun 28, 2023
I will probably survive for Christmas unfortunately, but I'm going out in a few days so if I happen to walk across a high bridge or see some miraculous way to kill myself then I will.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and neverknowsbest0
neverknowsbest0

neverknowsbest0

Überm sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.
Nov 5, 2023
I plan to wait until the new year. I already know that I will be expelled from the university on this session, and all my relatives will be disappointed in me, so most likely i will be gone after the new year.

• Hugs
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I'll be here. I'm not entirely ready to ctb at the moment. I have school starting in January, so as weird as it may seem, I'm looking forward to it.

Reactions: jasonbrrze3
J

jackrussell023

Oct 31, 2023
I plan to wait until the new year. I already know that I will be expelled from the university on this session, and all my relatives will be disappointed in me, so most likely i will be gone after the new year.
Why are you being expelled from uni. Sounds rather drastic.
I'll be here. I'm not entirely ready to ctb at the moment. I have school starting in January, so as weird as it may seem, I'm looking forward to it.
Sounds good that you have something to look forward too. I don't really.
Sounds good that you have something to look forward too. I don't really.

neverknowsbest0

neverknowsbest0

Überm sternenzelt richtet Gott, wie wir gerichtet.
Nov 5, 2023
Why are you being expelled from uni. Sounds rather drastic.

Wasn't good enough. Thought i could handle all the shit, but no. And not a single friend in uni. Not even in my dormitory. And now, here i am, attending once in 2 weeks, drinking alcohol every fucking day, wasting money my parents giving me and they don't even know. Yeah, that's just sad and pathetic, and that's one of the reasons i think i don't deserve to live.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'll probably still be here by the end of the year, I don't have any plans to free myself from this existence in the near future sadly as in my case methods are either risky or inaccessible. I hate how existence doesn't come with an eternal offswitch to permanently escape from all future unnecessary suffering, it's horrifying how we cannot just easily die in peace even know we were so cruelly burdened with the ability to exist.

Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm just existing until Xmas is over with.
Xmas is just another day to me but I don't want to ctb until after New year because I don't want to traumatise my estranged family by ctb during Xmas.
I will be spending Xmas alone and I am quite happy to do this.
I never liked Xmas anyway because everyone ends up drinking too much and arguing each other .

• Hugs
Reactions: tiger b