• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
how does one survive a major overdose if they are not found for more than 24 hours? if breathing stops does it not guarantee death?

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
If breathing stops it would guarantee death in short order, but 24 hours depends on the drug you're talking about. Some are certainly much slower than others. For instance a common CTB method is amitriptyline and 24 hours is certainly not enough. But if you had IV fentanyl, death could be almost instantaneous.

sellfish

sellfish

Feb 10, 2020
If breathing stops it would guarantee death in short order, but 24 hours depends on the drug you're talking about. Some are certainly much slower than others. For instance a common CTB method is amitriptyline and 24 hours is certainly not enough. But if you had IV fentanyl, death could be almost instantaneous.

i am talking about a combination of alcohol, diazepam and ghb while laying face down in the bathtub. How would survival be possible in this case?

squirtsoda

squirtsoda

Fallen Eagle
Jan 19, 2020
i am talking about a combination of alcohol, diazepam and ghb while laying face down in the bathtub. How would survival be possible in this case?
Depends on the dosage, but that combination sounds lethal enough on its own without the bathtub. I'm not sure anyone would have a remotely accurate time period of complete respiratory depression on that combo but if you got the dose right it would definitely be below 24 hours. Once you stop breathing you're dead in minutes.

C

Cherrybreeze

Feb 17, 2020
One potential issue I can see (because this can happen with each of these three substances) is rate of ingestion. What happens if you get enough down to black out, but do so BEFORE you've invested your entire amounts? Being blacked out on these and doing things (like driving) certainly can and does happen. If you managed to have it all mixed in a small volume and tossed it all back in one go you might have a better chance of success...or, you could throw up enough of it that what's left in your system is dangerous (see driving), but no longer lethal.

Does that make sense? It does in my head but I'm not sure if my explanation came out right.