H

hopeless08

Arcanist
Dec 8, 2023
I haven't posted anything or got on the site because I've been so incredibly depressed and suffering in agony to the point that I can't even get online or speak, express myself but I need to vent and need you guys.
I'm 100% sure I want to ctb but when the time comes and I have my method, I'm so afraid the survival instinct is going to take over…. God I envy and admire the strength, courage of those who are able to ctb…. It's incredible how difficult it is..
People say people who ctb are cowards in my opinion I see myself as a coward for not being able to and I'm sure some of you guys feel the same…

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Praestat_Mori, Ligottian and 4 others
CouldaHvBeenARock

CouldaHvBeenARock

Farewell, My Concubine
Nov 16, 2023
I don't know what method you are using but you can practice or try exposing yourself to gore to normalize such acts etc
Better yet don't be sober

• Informative
Reactions: Unknown21, pthnrdnojvsc and bipolar22
Intoxicated

Intoxicated

M
Nov 16, 2023
I'm 100% sure I want to ctb but when the time comes and I have my method, I'm so afraid the survival instinct is going to take over….
It's difficult to act confidently when you imagine yourself in the role of a victim. If you want to feel fearlessness, try to imagine yourself in the role of a super-angry hunter, like some of these sweet kitties:

Reactions: hopeless08
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
You're no coward. Never ever think that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Guy Smiley, Praestat_Mori and hopeless08
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also really admire those who are gone, they are the fortunate ones to me as they lack the ability to suffer, we really shouldn't have to struggle so much to cease existing and it's cruel how we do. But anyway I hope that you eventually find peace from all the suffering, best wishes.

• Love
Reactions: hopeless08