• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

406metallicblue

Student
Sep 7, 2018
Why is it so hard to kill yourself. I don't troll this place, i have been admitted to psychiatric hospitals twice and attempted suicide twice in recent years. I get a lot out of this forum. i am out and have monthly contact with social services. Every day i think about killing myself and know exactly how i would go about it. Life has lost all meaning, I have a mother who would never get over my suicide, no matter how hard i try to make it look like an accident. But mainly i'm prevaricating and lacking in courage, because LIFE is stopping me, in other words survival instinct.

How shitty does it have to get, i feel like there is a big lorry coming that's about to crush me and i'm waiting for it without much control. Denial of reality is necessary for every human to get from day to day, we know we are going to die and we usually obviate it by various means. When you see through the mechanisms that are ordinarily used to keep it at bay..reasons to die exceed the reasons to live. And yet we don't do it and keep exchanging messages in some kind of limbo. 'Life is death seen through a prism'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redt2go and Marawa