LossOfWill

LossOfWill

Lowpoly Heaven
Dec 24, 2020
I have what the doctors think is a dermoid cyst on one of my ovaries. It's over 2 inches big and been there for a long time, they said if it was a normal fluid cyst it would've ruptured by now. The fun thing is that dermoids can have hair and teeth, which is cool. I hope I can keep it in a jar if it has a bunch of teeth.

Thing is my dad's going to pay for the surgery and I feel guilty about ctb afterwards.. I really don't think I can ctb before the surgery though so I guess I need to let go of that guilt. I've been wanting the cyst to be cancerous so I could just die that way but the doctors said it was unlikely.

Honestly I think I wanted to post this bc i wanted to brag about having a weird flesh lump with teeth growing inside me lol.

• Hugs
  • Yay!
Reactions: Alamonocuricu, Meditation guide and Ghost2211
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would love to see a pic if they give it to you or take a pic for you. I'm not a weirdo I've just been involved in the medical world for a long time, and find medical stuff super interesting. If you plan to ctb in the near future might as well save yourself dealing with surgery and recovery. If you think you'll be around for a while there is no harm in doing it, and the expense it what families do for one another. You are worth being supported.

Reactions: LossOfWill
LossOfWill

LossOfWill

Lowpoly Heaven
Dec 24, 2020
I would love to see a pic if they give it to you or take a pic for you. I'm not a weirdo I've just been involved in the medical world for a long time, and find medical stuff super interesting. If you plan to ctb in the near future might as well save yourself dealing with surgery and recovery. If you think you'll be around for a while there is no harm in doing it, and the expense it what families do for one another. You are worth being supported.
It's ok I don't think it's weird lol it's interesting

Thank you too.. I should just go with the flow for now and see how I feel

• Love
Reactions: Ghost2211
A

Alamonocuricu

Apr 23, 2021
Hahaha good for you then! I really like your attitude and how positive you are about that. So I guess you are lucky to have that and I'm happy for you :)

• Hugs
Reactions: LossOfWill