• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ImSorryEmma

ImSorryEmma

Skylar
Mar 28, 2019
The Supreme Court declined Monday to hear the appeal of Michelle Carter, the Massachusetts woman convicted of manslaughter in connection with her boyfriend's 2014 suicide.

A state court said that Carter engaged in a "systematic campaign of coercion" that culminated in Conrad Roy's suicide. Carter counters that the contested speech is protected by the First Amendment.

Carter's conviction set off a nationwide debate over the applicability of free speech principles to a rampant crisis of cyberbullying.

Original Article:
https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/13/michelle-carter-supreme-court/
(the article goes into way more detail on the whole situation)

What do you guys think about this? Do you think the supreme court was justified for rejecting her appeal?

Reactions: Glaski
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
The Supreme Court declined Monday to hear the appeal of Michelle Carter, the Massachusetts woman convicted of manslaughter in connection with her boyfriend's 2014 suicide.

A state court said that Carter engaged in a "systematic campaign of coercion" that culminated in Conrad Roy's suicide. Carter counters that the contested speech is protected by the First Amendment.

Carter's conviction set off a nationwide debate over the applicability of free speech principles to a rampant crisis of cyberbullying.

Original Article:
https://dailycaller.com/2020/01/13/michelle-carter-supreme-court/
(the article goes into way more detail on the whole situation)

What do you guys think about this? Do you think the supreme court was justified for rejecting her appeal?

She deserves to get life x 3 hope she never gets out. She is so sick making a poor guy so depressed and than pushing him to kill himself.

Feel sad for the parents of that guh

Reactions: Greenberg, Deleted member 19654, OnlyTheWind and 3 others
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
I remember that story. I am glad the court turned it down.

Reactions: Greenberg and Absurdity
T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
She is a psycho. The guy was on the edge and she pushed him.

Michelle Carter y Conrad Roy III 1920 2

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: epic, Greenberg, OnlyTheWind and 2 others
Glaski

Glaski

Jan 3, 2020
She was defined crazy, but can you imagine having someone that you can confide in like that? I would like to imagine she was saying those things because it's what he wanted, but I doubt it.

Reactions: Greenberg
B

Berlin76

Wizard
Aug 18, 2019
She is a psycho. The guy was on the edge and she pushed him.

View attachment 24566

Definitely psychopathic or just full out narcist.
This is really underrated and unacknowledged by professionals that woman are in just as many cases as men or even more narcissistic or psychopathic or narcissistic.

Its proven that Woman tent to use violence and controlling behavior more and faster then men in relationships

Reactions: Greenberg and Jean4
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I would say yes she should remain in prison for encouraging and bullying her boyfriend into suicide instead of trying to help him when the changed his mind/hesitant about CTB'ing. I'm not a pro-lifer, but I'm a pro-choice person and if someone changed their mind and/or are hesitant, then the least someone should do is NOT to encourage or push them further to suicide. Instead, they should ask if the person wishes to seek help or emergency services and if so, then call for help. In hindsight, I believe if Conrad was alive and he found this forum, he might have had the proper support that he deserved while respecting his choices, but that's just a guess.

Reactions: Greenberg and Rosieroo17
C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
She should stay in prison. She's a psychopath. She wasn't supporting his decision, she encouraged and pressured him into killing himself even when he wanted to back out and he was in no fit mental state to cope with what she was doing to him. That's not just free speech. She might as well have just barricaded him in the vehicle.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
She told him to do it. She encouraged him. She is partially guilty of his death. It's very controversial. Thw guy was very depressed. Some people say she's innocent because if someone tells you to kill yourself and you do it is your fault but I disagree. She knew how he was mentally. She had some kind of power over him.

Last edited:
Roger

Roger

I Liked Ike
May 11, 2019
I would say yes she should remain in prison

She isn't going to stay in prison though. Her sentence allowed time served on remand, as is quite normal and right, and the balance was suspended, and by now will be completely spent.

Have I got that right ?

She doesn't seem the sort who would pursue the case on a point of principle, so maybe she just wants an acquittal to avoid the non custodial consequences of being a convicted felon.

C

can'tdoitanymore

Student
Oct 31, 2019
If she's a narcissist I can definitely see her wanting an acquittal just to feel more powerful and like she was able to do this terrible thing and get away with it (even if that is just clearing her name because she already went to prison). Narcissists live for that shit.

N

Nofuture0628

Sep 11, 2020
i know i have a really unpopular opinion about this, but i do not see how she can be guilty at all. if you read through all the text messages, you see that she tries to discourage him from it at first and it starts off with her basically telling him, "if you really wanted to kill yourself, you would have done it by now" to try and get him to acknowledge that he doesn't actually want to kill himself. she told him to get back in the truck, yes, but who is she? he didn't have to listen. he knew what the result would be. she wanted to get him to admit "okay, you're right. i don't wanna kill myself".

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide
GoodPersonEffed

GoodPersonEffed

Brevity is my middle name, but my name was TL
Jan 11, 2020
i know i have a really unpopular opinion about this, but i do not see how she can be guilty at all. if you read through all the text messages, you see that she tries to discourage him from it at first and it starts off with her basically telling him, "if you really wanted to kill yourself, you would have done it by now" to try and get him to acknowledge that he doesn't actually want to kill himself. she told him to get back in the truck, yes, but who is she? he didn't have to listen. he knew what the result would be. she wanted to get him to admit "okay, you're right. i don't wanna kill myself".

That may be true, but a lot of those texts she was downright pushing him for multiple days to do it, he was overthinking, he kept saying he was going to but never did so did he mean it this time, that his parents would get over it and she'd make sure they did, etc. Some of those texts were several in a row. She also told him to do it in a parking lot during the day and night at night, and to go do it right now. Telling him to get in the truck was the last push in a series of pushes, and he did what she said. When she said that stuff about his family and was pushing to go ahead, he said Awww and thanked her.

If someone on this forum pushed someone like that in comments or PMs, they'd be banned. Michelle not only encouraged, she partially planned it, and she intentionally pushed.

N

Nofuture0628

Sep 11, 2020
That may be true, but a lot of those texts she was downright pushing him for multiple days to do it, he was overthinking, he kept saying he was going to but never did so did he mean it this time, that his parents would get over it and she'd make sure they did, etc. Some of those texts were several in a row. She also told him to do it in a parking lot during the day and night at night, and to go do it right now. Telling him to get in the truck was the last push in a series of pushes, and he did what she said. When she said that stuff about his family and was pushing to go ahead, he said Awww and thanked her.

If someone on this forum pushed someone like that in comments or PMs, they'd be banned. Michelle not only encouraged, she partially planned it, and she intentionally pushed.
yes I understand but at the end of the day it was Conrad's choice. also, everyone calls her an evil monster, but i still think she had good intentions when she did it. i think she was either trying to get him to admit that he didn't actually wanna die or felt like she was helping him get the peace that he wanted

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
no more 1st amendment --------thank you trump

Meditation guide

Meditation guide

Always was, is, and always shall be.
Jun 22, 2020
I thought she knew how much her friend wanted to ctb and was helping him. I wish I had a friend like her. The man confided in her over a long period of time how much he wanted to ctb. He was suffering and extremely desperate. If someone is helping you, how is that wrong.

I don't know if she had some ulterior motive but that man was obsessed for years with wanting to ctb as I recall and they were very close so he confided in her. She made a mistake by directing him on how to ctb but she actually was supportive and understanding of him in a way no one else was, or that is how I understood it to be.

Last edited:
N

Nofuture0628

Sep 11, 2020
I thought she knew how much her friend wanted to ctb and was helping him. I wish I had a friend like her. The man confided in her over a long period of time how much he wanted to ctb. He was suffering and extremely desperate. If someone is helping you, how is that wrong.

I don't know if she had some ulterior motive but that man was obsessed for years with wanting to ctb as I recall and they were very close so he confided in her. She made a mistake by directing him on how to ctb but she actually was supportive and understanding of him in a way no one else was, or that is how I understood it to be.
i wish i had a friend like that too...someone who wouldn't relent until i followed through and did it

Reactions: Meditation guide