Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Quarky, I hope you are safe and doing okay.

^^^ This.
I have no advice to offer - I'm sorry - but I'm thinking warmth and comfort at you x

cosmicpixiedust

cosmicpixiedust

Pixie
Jun 5, 2019
I'm keeping you in my thoughts again today, I hope you're okay.

• Love
Reactions: mukluk0713
Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
"Hope you are safe" and "Sending you hugs" are more than enough. Took my chances and reached out old "friends" who were cynical. But I got YOUR positive vibes. Your few words here are awesome.

I am on the go -- can't write...
Was freezing now warm
Lots of pain
Places are full (fuck tourists) -- switching motel every 2 days :meh:

Motel managers: I pay and sign, and later told additional charges, almost x2. WTF. These are the simplest places ever (what 50$ "cleaning service"????? ). "Job offers: a dud, people looking for someone to work for free.. Bunch of scums. What a fucking greedy world!

Please do this. I don't know if you have made up your mind about CTB, but if there's a chance for you to get help and keep going you should try and follow through. I'm sure your SW will help you.
Thinking ctb all time,,, Trying hard to stop ("wait 48h"). Will do SW thank you I needed that stupid affirmation

I am a master problem solver (except for my own)
Same ;) I don't know what I need, braindead...Must sleep asap .. Yay :heart:

~

Found place w/ heating!!!
Body in bad shape
I must knock myself out to sleep -- allow body to recover ...

"No ctb till you finish SN FAQ!" :ahhha:
keep telling myself.. funny reason to live.. hard tp smile now.. wanna cry but can't, just wanna die

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: k75, aloneintheworld, SpaceForGrace and 4 others
S

Shivani

Bereaved
Oct 29, 2019
Please take some rest. Recover. Send you good vibes , best of the wishes. Loads of strength and love

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
"Hope you are safe" and "Sending you hugs" are more than enough. Took my chances and reached out old "friends" who were cynical. But I got YOUR positive vibes. Your few words here are awesome.

I am on the go -- can't write...
Was freezing now warm
Lots of pain
Places are full (fuck tourists) -- switching motel every 2 days :meh:

Motel managers: I pay and sign, and later told additional charges, almost x2. WTF. These are the simplest places ever (what 50$ "cleaning service"????? ). "Job offers: a dud, people looking for someone to work for free.. Bunch of scums. What a fucking greedy world!

Thinking ctb all time,,, Trying hard to stop ("wait 48h"). Will do SW thank you I needed that stupid affirmation

Same ;) I don't know what I need, braindead...Must sleep asap .. Yay :heart:

~

Found place w/ heating!!!
Body in bad shape
I must knock myself out to sleep -- allow body to recover ...

"No ctb till you finish SN FAQ!" :ahhha:
keep telling myself.. funny reason to live.. hard tp smile now.. wanna cry but can't, just wanna die
Oh Quarky, thinking of you and worrying and wishing you strength.

• Love
Reactions: Notcutoutforlife
A

aloneintheworld

Student
Dec 12, 2019
Thinking of you stay strong I wish I could do something to help you with your situation but you are in my thoughts and I am sending virtual hugs

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00
notjustyetagain

notjustyetagain

Oct 28, 2019
hope you're doing okay, Quarky00, and have some degree of comfort, at least not sleeping on the street, esp. how cold you said it is. :/ hope you don't mind but i was so impressed with your FAQ i made a google doc of it, to combine all changes/updates into one doc. wishing you peace and comfort wherever you're at! <3

• Love
Reactions: jgm63 and Quarky00
Carrotcake

Carrotcake

Experienced
Nov 27, 2019
Hope things settle down a bit for you and that you are comfortable :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Quarky00 and Deleted member 1465