• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

Wish2Exit

Jul 15, 2024
I see that others are using additional meds like acetaminophen, benzos, domperidone and propranolol before ingesting SN. I am wondering if these additional meds are necessary to make SN more effective, or if they are used to control for problems like pain, nausea, and anxiety? The only additional med I have is Lunesta, which is a sleep aid, and something I thought would help me cope with the anxiety I am certain to have before carrying out a plan. Thanks

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
There are several mega thread that discuss SN regiments on this website.:) beyond SN, absolutely nothing else is required. However adding various things can increase odds & make it more comfortable. A lot of the meds you listed are debated as the PPH does not recommend some of them anymore. I, however, am going full out.

W

Wish2Exit

Jul 15, 2024
There are several mega thread that discuss SN regiments on this website.:) beyond SN, absolutely nothing else is required. However adding various things can increase odds & make it more comfortable. A lot of the meds you listed are debated as the PPH does not recommend some of them anymore. I, however, am going full out.
Thank you for the info!

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
Thank you for the info!
For sure! I personally found reading every single thing I could abt SN on here to be helpful in creating my personal regiment.

I will be posting my regiment in an hour or two asking for critique. I'm not saying this to follow my plan, but to give an idea of what I personally am using and why.

W

Wish2Exit

Jul 15, 2024
For sure! I personally found reading every single thing I could abt SN on here to be helpful in creating my personal regiment.

I will be posting my regiment in an hour or two asking for critique. I'm not saying this to follow my plan, but to give an idea of what I personally am using and why.
I try to read as much as possible also because it lessens my ignorance and anxiety about not knowing what I am doing. The last thing I (or anyone else) want is a failed plan. So I will definitely read your regiment.
Hi again, your info is very helpful. This site is not easy to navigate for me, and I am new to it. can me tell me how to find teh mega threads? thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: AmericanMary