• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SearchForPeace

SearchForPeace

Soo much agony. Little reward. Give me Peace.
Apr 11, 2019
The ability to turn back time

Are there different choices you'd like to change? If i turned back time, no matter the different choices or things i did differently, i will always come to the same conclusion. Maybe if i turned back time and ensured that my first attempt would have been my final.

Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
A Geenie in sexy tights shows up and says he can grant you any superhero powers you want. But you have to be specific or you'll end up with crappy powers like "Megs super amazing ability to grow her fingernails" (family guy)

I'll go first.

I wish for the ability to fly WITH the ability to stay warm and comfortable in the temperature fluctuations AND the ability to talk to birds WHILE having an uncanny ability to navigate.

if it's gonna be multiple powers then i can count up every possible thing? lol

changing between visible and invisible (being invisible is possible but you won't see anything than darkness when isolating from light), mind reading (also the option to dis-/enable it or i'll go insane). changing gravity of myself/others and same with teleporing would also be cool to "travel" somewhere with gf or make annoying people float into the stratosphere to die in agony

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
The power I would wish for is imposed empathy.

How it would work is as a person I can take my experiences or other peoples experiences and then dump those experiences on someone else who he is dismissive of those experiences until the point is made. There are no range limitations. I just have to simply know who is the target. I would also take the added extra that it is a power I can pass on to others and they, in turn, can also pass it on to others.

So, for instance, I meet a person in chronic pain. They tell me about it and how their doctor won't prescribe them enough pain relief because they think the person is abusing it. I would dump that experience on the doctor, the feeling of being dismissed, the pain it took to even get there in the first fucking place. The feeling of barely being able to think straight because of the pain even though you have followed the regimen and it is still not enough! They would get to know what it was like for a while, walking a mile in the person's shoes, disrupting their capacity to work as they too can no longer concentrate enough to read.

I would gift it to anyone who is being bullied mercilessly. So they can dump all their pain and hurt on the bully, every night spent crying at horrible things said or done being lived out. All the fear and misery they provoke. They get to live it as you have lived it till it fades and the point is made.

I would give it to people in terrible states of life, like with locked-in syndrome or similar who have no ability to end their life themselves without getting courts involved. They then can inflict the experience of their miserable state on those that would deny them this right. Dumping the experience of what bed sores needing to be packed feel like, and the sensation of every invasive medical procedure. Or the indignity of lying in their own faeces unable to alert anyone as their carers are no longer awake, as caked on shit goes hard and becomes its own discomfort.

It would be the closest thing approaching justice for the abused, who have had their minds damaged, self will shredded and go on suffering long after the fact. They can now dump it all on their abuser. Who is likely still swanning around untouched by justice. Because justice as a concept seems to only exists in Disney films from what I have seen... Giving them a full awful taste of everything. So they can truly know what they have done and just how deep it hurts!

The dispossessed soldiers sent to war on spurious lies, abandoned to the street ravaged by PTSD get to inflict this neglect on those who sent them in the first place and deny them access to dignity. Have them live out the theaters of war themselves, all the fear and blood. So next time they come to tick boxes to send people to a war they might not put their own self-interests first.

The potential is huge, especially as it is gifted to others and they, in turn, pass it on. I can dream… It was a fun thought experiment.
We need you in the prison system... Imagine the perpetrators going through what their victim suffered- they wouldn't reoffend then...
A Geenie in sexy tights shows up and says he can grant you any superhero powers you want. But you have to be specific or you'll end up with crappy powers like "Megs super amazing ability to grow her fingernails" (family guy)

I'll go first.

I wish for the ability to fly WITH the ability to stay warm and comfortable in the temperature fluctuations AND the ability to talk to birds WHILE having an uncanny ability to navigate.
I'd like to be able to regenerate nature- I'd kind of need to be able to fly as well- although I guess if I can generate wind power too, I'm kind of covered. I could fly over all the forests, seas and whatever else we've managed to fuck up and restore them. I guess that the power to be able to navigate would be handy too- although maybe that's being greedy. I'd just have to take an atlas with me or something.

Last edited:
CaringShrimp

CaringShrimp

Shrimping around
Nov 20, 2022
I would love to have the ability to live underwater and communicate with the wildlife 💙 I'd find myself a cute little shrimp companion and take him everywhere with me :) Lil Shrimpy

jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Granted but you'll be eaten by a killer whale after 50 years

Superpower: I wish I could undo previous mistakes 😭

Reactions: Per Ardua Ad Astra
MellowAvenue

MellowAvenue

👻
Nov 5, 2020
Granted, but for every mistake undone you must replace it with a new mistake.

Superpower: I kinda just want to be a Kamen Rider TBH, lol…

CBAEFA8A 4F05 4723 A385 8C35AF9ADE6F

• Love
Reactions: jodes2
jodes2

jodes2

Hello people ❤️
Aug 28, 2022
Granted, but your nickname will become "the robot:

I wish I could sleep the moment my head hits the pillow

• Yay!
Reactions: MellowAvenue
Cain

Cain

Totally sane 😁
Nov 9, 2018
Complete control over the way I feel to the point where I could have just broken my ankle and feel like I won a million dollars.

doomerdoll

doomerdoll

Mar 30, 2023
A Geenie in sexy tights shows up and says he can grant you any superhero powers you want.
damn, it would definately be mind control for me! the ability to alter someones thoughts and actions would be cool af

maybemonday

maybemonday

surviving but not thriving
Mar 28, 2023
I would have the super power to shapeshift into any real or imaginary being (including others with super powers). I have thought about this question a lot and think I would be very overpowered.

Jaqen H'ghar

Jaqen H'ghar

Mar 31, 2023
To achieve anything I desire at will instantly.