• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

BrailleTogepi

BrailleTogepi

They/Them
Feb 6, 2023
The premise is simple: You get a superpower based on your username.

Example: I can now make people go blind. Also I guess I turned into a Togepi or something, lol.

For bonus points you can say what you'd do with the superpower, or what your superhero name would be.

leloyon

leloyon

Sick Of It All
Feb 4, 2023
I can turn into a frog, a girl or both. When I turn into a frog girl (anthropomorphic female frog), I become Queen of the Frogs, and can summon an army of 9000 frogs at will, who I can command. I can also hop very high.
I would probably turn into a girl all the time due to gender dysphoria and then whenever I have any sort of problem I will summon my frogs to fix it. I don't care what problem it is, they will always be the solution. Lost something? Frogs search for it. Someone picking on me? Frogs. Home invasion? Mugging? Frogs and frogs. In debt? Frogs. Tsunami? Frogs. Alien invasion? Frog invasion. World ending? Frogs. Crippling mental health issues? The frogs will fix that somehow. Of course, my name is Queen of the Frogs.
(I'm not a furry I swear)

SuzukiSquid

SuzukiSquid

Feb 17, 2023
Soooooo im either a squid that can turn into a motorcycle or my power is reckless driving lul depending on how literal you interperet squid

DouceLune

DouceLune

Be happy with what it was
Feb 19, 2023
Looks like I turn the moon into sweets! (Douce; Sweet, Lune; Moon)

I have honestly no clue what one would do with such a superpower, especially considering the after-affects of turning the moon into sweets.

Unsure and Useless

Unsure and Useless

Drifting Aimlessly without Roots
Feb 7, 2023
I can render anyone incompetent and also induce doubts in people. I am now the most skilled person on Earth!

Reactions: LoiteringClouds
redisblue

redisblue

"cut me clean, till i can't think anymore."
Feb 12, 2023
I can create things out of air but only in the colours of red and/or blue!

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I can now control when and how clouds appear over our head. I would make it cloudy all the time like London's sky, simply because I don't like direct sunlight.

My superhero name: Minister of Meteorological Inconvenience.

QteStimBnnuy

QteStimBnnuy

Qtpuppet
Feb 9, 2023
I can call forth/create a bunny army from anywhere at any time, new bnnuy everywhere (except eberybunny is permanently on stimulants)
My legendary name, Fluf
Idk

• Hugs
T

TheEndlessVoid

Mar 2, 2023
I can spawn portals that transport myself and anyone of my choosing to a void of endless suffering and sensory deprivation.

• Hugs
Tomie

Tomie

handle with care
Feb 26, 2023
I can get anyone to fall in love and become obsessed with me

littlelittlecrow

littlelittlecrow

They/Them
Mar 20, 2023
I am a very very small crow. Or I summon tiny crows, with fittingly high pitched caws.

S

SomeRandomPerson

Mar 29, 2023
Every time someone tries to interact with me I seem like some random person that they have never met, even if they do actually know me.

Coldpizza22

Coldpizza22

Crafter
Apr 2, 2023
Every pizza i take out of the hot oven is instantly at room temperature for comfortable eating

Csmith8827

Csmith8827

"It's all just a dream"
Oct 26, 2019
I can spawn a copy of myself who does exactly as I tell him except he's a business professional... 😂

lastwords.com

lastwords.com

Student
Mar 26, 2023
I can make domains say their last words before having to shut down because of them being hacked.

What I do is close down all the scam websites and crap going on in the internet. Sometimes full-on organisations and private companies.

D

Dark shadow

Apr 5, 2023
I can turn into a shadow. It gives me an ability to go unnoticed by everyone and every thing.