L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I will be leaving this world on Sunday. I'm at peace with my decision. I love this site so much. It is the closest thing to ctb support that I've experienced. At least, that's what I got out of this. All doubt is gone, all fear of pain is dead. The only thing now is my ready soul that is excited to leave this avatar. I want to thank those of you who reached out to me and that I've spoken to. In a weird way, you became my friends, and I love and appreciate you. This site really helped me through this. There were people here who (metaphorically) held my hand through this. Through the fear, anxiety, doubt, and sadness. I wish such institutions existed that helped people while they worked up the nerve to do this. It's not easy, but my method is highly reliable and the only way to succeed is to attempt. I'm not sad anymore. I'm actually happy because I did hold off suicide to help a friend and to see if life really had a second gear for me. It didn't. So, I've arrived at my decision with clarity and peace of mind, knowing that I gave life one last chance.

I'll be on here until Sunday, I may respond to a post or two. However, after Sunday, Mods - could you please cross out my profile name as I will not be here.

I wish you all peace and clarity in your journey. This site helped me, and I hope it helps others, no matter what they come here for. I'm making this decision after years of evaluation and re-evaluation of my life. I ask that anyone who is serious do the same thing. If there is doubt in your mind, then that's your soul telling you something. Listen to it. I feel, without a doubt, that this is the right decision for me. I'm calmed. I'm ready for the escape. I'll take eternal rest and slumber, if I cannot exist and be a part of a beautiful dream that goes on forever. What I'm most relieved to find is that I'm actually happy. I think that's important in making this decision and executing it. To die happy IS to live happily ever after.

I'm on until Sunday, but this is my goodbye.

Thanks Everyone.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: JustABug, WAITING TO DIE, voyager and 4 others
Division Day

Division Day

It's life that scares me to death
Oct 28, 2023
Have a safe journey and the peace you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and leavingsoon99
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I wish you a pleasant journey, I hope you find peace! Good luck!

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE and leavingsoon99
voyager

voyager

Don't you dare go hollow...
Nov 25, 2019
I'm sorry to see you go, but get what you're saying. Hope it all goes well and good luck to you.
I feel, without a doubt, that this is the right decision for me. I'm calmed. I'm ready for the escape. I'll take eternal rest and slumber, if I cannot exist and be a part of a beautiful dream that goes on forever. What I'm most relieved to find is that I'm actually happy. I think that's important in making this decision and executing it. To die happy IS to live happily ever after.
Beautifully put and know exactly what you mean. đź‘Ť

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99 and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm happy that you have finally reached that sweet point of acceptance.
It's a beautiful thing to get to that stage.
Safe travels on your final journey and wishing you the peace you deserve.

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99 and voyager
JustABug

JustABug

Sinking in my skin
Aug 18, 2023
I will be leaving this world on Sunday. I'm at peace with my decision. I love this site so much. It is the closest thing to ctb support that I've experienced. At least, that's what I got out of this. All doubt is gone, all fear of pain is dead. The only thing now is my ready soul that is excited to leave this avatar. I want to thank those of you who reached out to me and that I've spoken to. In a weird way, you became my friends, and I love and appreciate you. This site really helped me through this. There were people here who (metaphorically) held my hand through this. Through the fear, anxiety, doubt, and sadness. I wish such institutions existed that helped people while they worked up the nerve to do this. It's not easy, but my method is highly reliable and the only way to succeed is to attempt. I'm not sad anymore. I'm actually happy because I did hold off suicide to help a friend and to see if life really had a second gear for me. It didn't. So, I've arrived at my decision with clarity and peace of mind, knowing that I gave life one last chance.

I'll be on here until Sunday, I may respond to a post or two. However, after Sunday, Mods - could you please cross out my profile name as I will not be here.

I wish you all peace and clarity in your journey. This site helped me, and I hope it helps others, no matter what they come here for. I'm making this decision after years of evaluation and re-evaluation of my life. I ask that anyone who is serious do the same thing. If there is doubt in your mind, then that's your soul telling you something. Listen to it. I feel, without a doubt, that this is the right decision for me. I'm calmed. I'm ready for the escape. I'll take eternal rest and slumber, if I cannot exist and be a part of a beautiful dream that goes on forever. What I'm most relieved to find is that I'm actually happy. I think that's important in making this decision and executing it. To die happy IS to live happily ever after.

I'm on until Sunday, but this is my goodbye.

Thanks Everyone.
I wish you the best. Have a safe travel my friend <3

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99
L

leavingsoon99

I'm at peace... Finally.
Mar 16, 2023
I'm happy that you have finally reached that sweet point of acceptance.
It's a beautiful thing to get to that stage.
Safe travels on your final journey and wishing you the peace you deserve.
Thank you so much!!!

• Love
Reactions: WAITING TO DIE
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand why you'd feel so relieved at the thought of leaving this existence, I hope that you find the freedom you search for, best of luck with your plans.

• Love
Reactions: leavingsoon99