D

dimaxim

Oct 22, 2023
Bruh I've been scrolling through my summer pictures and i miss it so much. I hate this dark, cold small town. Everyone here hates me and i cant escape outside to go for walks because its like -20C + lots of snow. Even though I was still mentally ill, at least i could be in a 'fun' way. Now i just rot in my room with the same thoughts but no distractions.
Was living my teenage dream for the tiny part in my rotting life.

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong, trytrytryagain, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
trytrytryagain

trytrytryagain

Nov 30, 2023
I hear you. Despite me moving to a country that is frigit and snows a lot, I hate the cold.

This is gonna sound weird but the way I'm trying to 'appreciate' winter more is by treating it as an exercise to go outside, like a 'pain and gain' mentality where yeah it sucks and hurts to go outside, but then you recover and decompress when you get indoors. I think this might've come from me hearing that you lose more calories when you're walking in the cold and I might've taken it too literally lol

Sorry if this doesn't help much though, summer is pretty and nice, and I hope the memories you've made in the summer at least can kinda warm you up a bit in the meanwhile before spring (not intended that to be a cheesy metaphor thing bleh)

Reactions: dimaxim