• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Stock photo hanging noose at the wood czech republic 227663785cf
Well thid looks like a nice place to hang out ;) what you think ?

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 4288 and not-2-b-the-answer
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
Looks peaceful :)

Reactions: Deleted member 4288, not-2-b-the-answer and Mort
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Looks peaceful :)
All wsy thort of topping my self in the woods can be so peaceful. In fact I found a place not to far from me its about hour and a half walk from were i live. Very hard to find but thatd good thing as no one going to find me any time soon.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer
nzdarkshark

nzdarkshark

The Loved Mistake
Sep 4, 2018
All wsy thort of topping my self in the woods can be so peaceful. In fact I found a place not to far from me its about hour and a half walk from were i live. Very hard to find but thatd good thing as no one going to find me any time soon.
The woods would be a peaceful place to go - surrounded by nature and everything. No human souls to disturb you, just the sound of nature moving around you.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer and Mort
Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
The woods would be a peaceful place to go - surrounded by nature and everything. No human souls to disturb you, just the sound of nature moving around you.
I cant put my finger on it but when I am deep in the woods this odd feeling of peace comes over me . The best one was when I was in Scotland i walking through the woods and all of a sudden it open out to a big lake. And the sun was just cumming up and they was a light mist to for one moment in my life
I felt totally at peace with everything never ever had i felt that before or after . Not long back i try to find that spot but could not find it at tall :( may be one day i will find it again:)

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer