S

Suicide squad

Jan 19, 2021
I want to die but I'm too afraid of pain, are there any ways to die in my sleep?

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Nembutal or Carbon Monoxide or the Inert Gas method are your best bets. :hug:

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: WornOutLife and Suicide squad
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Thank you, do you know where i can get it?

And i live with my parents, the gas can be a problem for them?
The seller for Nembutal (often referred to as 'A') has his contact info listed in the PPeH under 'Resources', but I'm not sure if that version is up-to-date. If you search for threads on here about 'N from A' they'll provide a lot more tips on how to avoid being scammed. Supposedly one of the emails included for A is real and the other is fake? I'm not overly familiar with all of the details, unfortunately.

You can also find in-depth information about the other two methods under the 'Resources' tab as well.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Suicide squad
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Nembutal or Carbon Monoxide or the Inert Gas method are your best bets. :hug:
Seems legit! Still, I'm so scared of failing or the pain as the OP said!

Reactions: Suicide squad and Wrennie
NeverSatisfied

NeverSatisfied

Experienced
Dec 28, 2020
I've seen your first posts have only been asking members of this forum specifically for methods (which we're not allowed to suggest) or for advice. I understand asking questions or for support after attempting or doing research but you explicitly asked for a method without doing any research on in this thread. You've been linked to the resources and methods section several times which tell you the likelihood of death and the amount of pain experienced. Look on there and do your own research. I was a long-time lurker before I joined and also found reading threads on the methods I was thinking of was helpful. We all have to do our own research. Please don't expect to come on here and have someone type out the exact amounts of every drug you'll need or tool you'll need.

I hope that didn't come off as mean, I just wanted to be sure you knew the purpose of this site. After reading your previous posts I do hope things begin looking up for you in one way or the other *hugs*Do your own research before asking questions so no one on here gets in trouble please.

Reactions: x~Sophia~x, Lupgevif, Wrennie and 2 others