• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

Triceratops

Jun 11, 2023
I have 2 packs of Luminal (100g) Phenobarbital.
I buy it for 1 year in the DN from a German Vendor.

But is it possible to suicide with Luminal?
He say yes but i found no information in the web.

Luminal 100mg 212x300

Reactions: fortified-hollows
Dainhla

Dainhla

"Lifetimes live to die"
May 28, 2023
From what I read, I think that phenobarbital has a similar effect as N, but it's effectiveness is a little lower. But in general if the product is good it should be enough to CTB.

I don't really know, so try searching in the forum 'cause I think that there are threads about that.

Reactions: fortified-hollows and 90starve
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome! You need a few more posts (about 20-25) to activate search / chat functions. There is a lot of info on the forum and I searched a thread for you. However phenobarbital isn't as effective as N afaik. I have not better info because I didn't go deeper into this method. Do your own throurgough research. I wish you all the best!

Reactions: 90starve
S

SVEN

Enlightened
Apr 3, 2023
I've read that 6,000 - 10,000 mgs Luminal can be fatal, and the effects are enhanced by taking alcohol. Sorry, I have no direct experience of this drug myself.

beforeistoolate

beforeistoolate

May 13, 2023
I've read that 6,000 - 10,000 mgs Luminal can be fatal, and the effects are enhanced by taking alcohol. Sorry, I have no direct experience of this drug myself.
Self Chosen Humane Death recommends at least 6-8grams combined with valium.
Myself I'm adding to that an exit coffin bag similar to an exit bag but bigger and sturdier.