• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

O

Olach

Student
Feb 4, 2019
Hello everyone. I figured out that in Eastern Europe is possible to obtain corvalol which contains phenobarbital. In 1 mL there are 18 mg of barbiturate. I've calculated that for right dose (4,5 gr) I need 10 bottles for f 25 mL each one.
I want to ask if this is a good method to ctb if used with antiemetics.
Here the info
Corvalol (Корвалол, Corvalolum, Korvalol) is a tranquilizer based on the herb valerian root and the barbiturate phenobarbital, popular in Eastern Europe and the former Soviet Union as a heart medication.
According to the Farmak product label of Colvalol oral solution, the composition per 1 mL (26 drops) is as follows:[7]
Inactive ingredients: stabilizer, ethanol 96%, purified water.

Last edited:
A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
This method is also very easily accessible to me and it's cheap. But seems it's not reliable, we cannot establish the quality and purity of evaporated phenobarbital. It seems to be like an instruction "how to become a vegetable" but i'am so desperate enough to think of it as the best of the available methods and there are still some chances to suceed.

For example someone accidentally (?) CTB this way:

You must to evaporate phenobarbital from corvalol. You need 15-20 g of it (this is 50-60 bottles). Best way to evaporate is a "water bath", no boiling of liquid or direct exposure to fire should be allowed (it's important). There will be a strong unpleasant smell. Antiemetics necessarily needed. The problem is that it absorbs very slowly, real time in coma before death: 5-9 days (NOT! 2 or 3 days - that's wrong information)

Probably somehow it is possible to accelerate the absorption - what if drink alcohol? Phenobarbital as peaceful as N but it just works much slower?
I tried to evaporate 10 bottles of corvalol on a "water bath" - looks like white powder. I took and tried to eat a little bit on the tip of a spoon: did not feel any effect, the taste is terrible. But after about 10-11 hours i suddenly felt severe dizziness, weakness and beginning to darken in the eyes. I fall asleep for 12 hours - i sleep very good

Seems it's really works! This white powder seems really contains phenobarbital. But very very slow absorbtion.

Last edited:
Letmego. Please

Letmego. Please

Wizard
Nov 18, 2018
I have tried this with Pheno tablets twice, you need a a minimum of 36hrs without being found from what i have learned, 1st time was spotted after 18hrs & spent 2wks in icu on a ventilator, 2nd time sadly puked a little, was found 3/5dys later & spent 10 days in icu.

As experiences go they were perfectly pleasant till i found out i was still alive...

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
If only this is just as powerful as N it will not only painless way to CTB - it's even pleasant! And very cheap and easy to buy. I feel unusually good, sleep very well, it even decreased anxiety level.

There must be some way to make it more quick and powerful. What can improve absorption of barbiturates?

Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
This method is also very easily accessible to me and it's cheap. But seems it's not reliable, we cannot establish the quality and purity of evaporated phenobarbital. It seems to be like an instruction "how to become a vegetable" but i'am so desperate enough to think of it as the best of the available methods and there are still some chances to suceed.

For example someone accidentally (?) CTB this way:

You must to evaporate phenobarbital from corvalol. You need 15-20 g of it (this is 50-60 bottles). Best way to evaporate is a "water bath", no boiling of liquid or direct exposure to fire should be allowed (it's important). There will be a strong unpleasant smell. Antiemetics necessarily needed. The problem is that it absorbs very slowly, real time in coma before death: 5-9 days (NOT! 2 or 3 days - that's wrong information)

Probably somehow it is possible to accelerate the absorption - what if drink alcohol? Phenobarbital as peaceful as N but it just works much slower?
I tried to evaporate 10 bottles of corvalol on a "water bath" - looks like white powder. I took and tried to eat a little bit on the tip of a spoon: did not feel any effect, the taste is terrible. But after about 10-11 hours i suddenly felt severe dizziness, weakness and beginning to darken in the eyes. I fall asleep for 12 hours - i sleep very good

Seems it's really works! This white powder seems really contains phenobarbital. But very very slow absorbtion.

Whats a water bath?

Skathon

Skathon

"...scarred underneath, and I'm falling..."
Oct 29, 2018
What can improve absorption of barbiturates?
Ethanol, I presume. I took phenobarbital for several years: any dosage always reached my circulatory system within an hour.

Reactions: Alan James
S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
people are poisoned at times in smaller doses when drinking alcohol, it turns out enough 2-3g?
in the presence of 150ml analog corvalol, its 2.7g barbiturate (funny, in our country, they are sold without a prescription)

Well, and curious whether to quit drinking coffee in the last hours? (there is no food in the body for a long time, lighter effect)
the fact that the body will not be found for 10+ days is also important.

read a couple instruction\cases of poisoning from the Internet
The maximum toxic dose is 1-2 grams. drug per 5 kg of human weight. A single lethal dose for a person weighing 80 kg is about 40-50 ml..

hmm, it turns out to be a pretty good method, if you really approach it correctly (yes, yes, I gave up on partial suspension, adrenaline is released into the bloodstream and I do not lose consciousness). it remains to calculate the diet (perhaps milk and coffee can hinder success)

I apologize for the slightly stupid questions, but obsession with the completion of the path slightly affects the perception of knowledge in another language xD

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
PPeH recommends 10 grams. It also gives some advices to make this method more effective (see "Other Useful Barbiturates" chapter).
so... i dont know xD try not to interfere ...
if it doesn't, then full hanging, which is already there.

A

Alan James

Arcanist
Apr 11, 2019
Phenobarbital from Corvalol may not be very high quality. They write that it is worth taking at least 12 grams. You can lie in a coma for 3 days (it is worth taking it only when you are at home and have a few days)

S

SomebodyBroken

Experienced
May 6, 2019
Phenobarbital from Corvalol may not be very high quality. They write that it is worth taking at least 12 grams. You can lie in a coma for 3 days (it is worth taking it only when you are at home and have a few days)
hope that the body is weak from very rare food intake + alcohol. and yes, it is still worth refusing to take coffee 4-8 hours before the test. By the way, nicotine overdose is also always a weak one for me) is also a plus