A

amy

Jun 27, 2020
I have thought a lot about suicide with barbiturates since it is said to be painless, but it is difficult to achieve it and also apply it, does anyone know something about this method?

Reactions: adam&eve, lofistos345 and Winona [restored]
chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I have thought a lot about suicide with barbiturates since it is said to be painless, but it is difficult to achieve it and also apply it, does anyone know something about this method?
Barbs are the premium way to end life quickly and painlessly. 1 bottle of Nebutal can kill you within 20 minutes. You fall asleep within 10 minutes or less and then pass away in your sleep. The problem is acquiring the drugs. It's illegal to possess and you literally cannot get a prescription for them. Most people who do get the drug do it via online purchase. But even that is getting harder by the day. I gave up on getting barbs for CTB.

M

Mari202

Nov 3, 2020
So I found a website that sells Nebutal but idk how legit it is but there's some reviews about it on this forum but again idk

Reactions: amy
U

Umbrellaterm

All parents are evil incarnate
Oct 22, 2020
So I found a website that sells Nebutal but idk how legit it is but there's some reviews about it on this forum but again idk
Probably scammers. There are 3 known sources of N.

A

amy

Jun 27, 2020

I also managed to find a website that sells barbs and even talks about assisted suicide and the doses to be taken of this drug, but I'm not sure how reliable it is even if it seems so

chrisbate7

chrisbate7

Student
Sep 30, 2020
I also managed to find a website that sells barbs and even talks about assisted suicide and the doses to be taken of this drug, but I'm not sure how reliable it is even if it seems so
Save your money. Highly doubtful that is a legitimate source

peacechoice

peacechoice

Experienced
Oct 11, 2020
There is no legit source for N. You probably wouldn't even be able to get it through the mail before being confiscated. I would instead save my money to maybe travel to a place that sells N. I heard Mexico sells it to anyone although it is getting harder. I would do that. I would just travel to another country to do the deed, but get your affairs in order first.