G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
They want to "help" you. Oh wait, next available appointment is in 2 weeks. Oh good, hope i can endure full on crisis mode for two weeks, and then get offered meds that are meant to drown out and make us not feel rhe tangible stressors in life. Oh, and the best part ex basically has me on suicide watch. There is always a kid around me since he knows I won't ditch or traumatize them. Everyone says they want to help, but all they do is leave us to suffer. There is no real help. I want this to end.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Majin K., HorribleFeelings1 and 7 others
catfletcher

catfletcher

Feb 19, 2020
I went through a lot of tough times when I was in my late 20s and I definitely felt this way then.
This time, probably due to my being pregnant, I'm being given a lot of intensive support and would probably be given a hospital admission as soon as I agreed to one. It's odd which factors change the levels of support available.

Reactions: Final Escape
S

S1mpleme

Mage
Dec 27, 2019
They want to "help" you. Oh wait, next available appointment is in 2 weeks. Oh good, hope i can endure full on crisis mode for two weeks, and then get offered meds that are meant to drown out and make us not feel rhe tangible stressors in life. Oh, and the best part ex basically has me on suicide watch. There is always a kid around me since he knows I won't ditch or traumatize them. Everyone says they want to help, but all they do is leave us to suffer. There is no real help. I want this to end.
You're completely right, nobody cares. I understand government makes money on people's health and lives, but how about friends and family? They probably just don't want to admit our circumstances and our "path". I've never had help from others, never met someone that sincerely think about me and not about his own ass, I can count on myself only, my life is in my hands.

Last edited:
Reactions: Final Escape and Ramirez
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Sorry to hear about your circumstances and yes, SW is absolute bullshit and more. It is nothing more than a feel-good attempt that the majority of people do just to absolve them of any guilt and to boost their own egos. I'm sorry that your ex has been emotionally holding you hostage to keep you suffering and I hope you are able to break free of any bind and be able to find peace. :hug:

Reactions: it's_all_a_game and xBrialesana
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I would understand if a person is drunk and somebody is looking after him/her. But SW is like looking after a kid just to be sure one won't put fingers in the socket. And in the case with a kid, it is care and in the case with SW it is "I care about you but don't give a f@ck".
I am sorry your life is difficult and you are "under control". Waiting is so awful...

Reactions: xBrialesana
Despondent

Despondent

Archangel
Dec 20, 2019
Just like when crised counsellors or a nurse in the psych ward says, "are you able to keep yourself safe?"
"Yeah."
Like they actually believe that man :pfff: Just because I've been admitted, doesn't mean the thoughts will suddenly stop

G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I would understand if a person is drunk and somebody is looking after him/her. But SW is like looking after a kid just to be sure one won't put fingers in the socket. And in the case with a kid, it is care and in the case with SW it is "I care about you but don't give a f@ck".
I am sorry your life is difficult and you are "under control". Waiting is so awful...
Waiting does suck, but I know my chance will come. That alone brings some comfort.
Sorry to hear about your circumstances and yes, SW is absolute bullshit and more. It is nothing more than a feel-good attempt that the majority of people do just to absolve them of any guilt and to boost their own egos. I'm sorry that your ex has been emotionally holding you hostage to keep you suffering and I hope you are able to break free of any bind and be able to find peace. :hug:
Thank you. It sucks how many women end up right where I am just because they want to be home for this kids. If I live to see my daughter grow up I'll make sure she knows not to ever let herself become financially dependent on anyone.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: faust