• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
And that's why I cannot stand it when people say things like "i hope you don't ctb and find a way to live!" as not everyone wants to suffer for decades just to be tortured by old age. I don't understand those who automatically assume that existing is desirable for everyone, for me existence could never be under any circumstances. Simply being conscious and aware is dreadful and tiring to me, so I actually find comments like that to be very insensitive. Existence is the problem for me and death is the solution, I have no interest in suffering in this meaningless existence where there is no limit as to how much one can suffer.

Honestly I find it sadistic how many want to prolong the suffering of others, I don't understand comments like that anyway as suicide is a human right, not something for other people to have a say in, no matter what suicide should be respected as a personal choice. In my case I only find comfort in death, only death can bring me peace, it terrifies me how a human can potentially exist for so long.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, Roadrunner and Kalista
smpkie

smpkie

ticking bomb
May 25, 2023
I agree.
I find it sickening that others wish me to get better when I simply wish for it to end. Some can't see how dull life's colors truly are.

K

Kalista

Failed hard to pull the trigger - Now using SN
Feb 5, 2023
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
This statement is too general as most of your posts. What if it is a murder suicide? What if a dad with like 20 kids kids plans to kill himself in front of his own children, they will be traumatized. What if it is a suicide by cop? (if other methods were easily available in this instance.)

There a good reasons to evaluate the situation with someone facing such an existential decision.

Reactions: AdamOndiAhman