I

IveHadEnough

a defective cell
Jul 17, 2019
Anyone knows how I can access some? Especially ones of people using the Exit Bag/Inert Gas method.

Recently I've been really depressed, life has been worse than ever, and now I think is the time I finally ctb... I haven't fully decided on a method yet, but I think nitrogen will do. I'm really scared of the possible pain and the chance that something goes wrong though.

So... I've been wondering if maybe there are some real vids of people catching the bus on tape using methods like CO poisoning, N, Helium etc.? Just so that I could understand the process better and actually see how I'll go. I know of people from 4chan who broadcasted their suicide live on places like Omegle (it was usually by hanging I think). Also there are tons of Youtube videos of people jumping off roofs, but I'm not trying that anyway, plus there's nothing too interesting about the subject.

Thanks in advance!

Reactions: Bagger
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
I'm sorry you're contemplating things like this. As a result of recent incidents this usually friendly and helpful forum has become very tense, and it's not likely that unfamiliar people will get answers to questions like that. You could try the search gizmo.

Reactions: Slate128
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
I'm also looking for same thing, unsuccessfully yet. When you find some inert gas ctb vids please share. Thanks.

Life+me=error

Life+me=error

Warlock
May 22, 2019
Exit international have few instruction videos, which you might find informative.

Reactions: throwaway_2620 and Bagger
Rukia

Rukia

Enlightened
Jun 3, 2019
I think you can never know even from video what death really feels like and more importantly whats on the other side...
and there are always chances sth will go wrong...How watching a vid can help with that?

Reactions: jake3d
Bagger

Bagger

Stressful
Jun 18, 2019
I just want to know how it looks like, is there any convulsion or struggle. I've seen pig euthanasia using helium and there was some tremors, but in the end it looks peaceful enough. I'm scared that humans reacts differently.

R

Rez_MbChB

Professional
May 21, 2019
Anyone knows how I can access some? Especially ones of people using the Exit Bag/Inert Gas method.

Recently I've been really depressed, life has been worse than ever, and now I think is the time I finally ctb... I haven't fully decided on a method yet, but I think nitrogen will do. I'm really scared of the possible pain and the chance that something goes wrong though.

So... I've been wondering if maybe there are some real vids of people catching the bus on tape using methods like CO poisoning, N, Helium etc.? Just so that I could understand the process better and actually see how I'll go. I know of people from 4chan who broadcasted their suicide live on places like Omegle (it was usually by hanging I think). Also there are tons of Youtube videos of people jumping off roofs, but I'm not trying that anyway, plus there's nothing too interesting about the subject.

Thanks in advance!
Please dont watch them... they can give you PTSD which is another problem you deffinetely dont need.

Reactions: jake3d
I

IveHadEnough

a defective cell
Jul 17, 2019
I'm also looking for same thing, unsuccessfully yet. When you find some inert gas ctb vids please share. Thanks.
Of course.
Exit international have few instruction videos, which you might find informative.

Well, that's not quite what I'm looking for, I'm actually searching for recordings of dying people, but thanks anyway...
I think you can never know even from video what death really feels like and more importantly whats on the other side...
and there are always chances sth will go wrong...How watching a vid can help with that?
I think additional preparation never hurts... I don't really know why, but this is important to me. Also I want to make sure that the descriptions of this method in the PPH and here are correct.

Reactions: Bagger
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
Combo in this clip, no gas. This is such a great movie. Written by Gore Vidal's grandson or great-grandson.