Borderline

Borderline

Borderline Personality Disorder
Aug 8, 2023
SUICIDE PREVENTION WILL NOT STOP ME FROM TAKING MY OWN LIFE!

SUICIDE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN OPTION AND WILL ALWAYS BE AN OPTION!

JUST LET ME DIE LIKE I ALWAYS WANTED!

IT'S MY LIFE!

THEY SHOULD LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THIS SHIT!

• Hugs
Reactions: DEATH IS FREEDOM, Inuyasha, NumbItAll and 19 others
JosefOmbindi

JosefOmbindi

Aug 28, 2023
Big agree. I am being forced into a violent death that I don't want. That's all it's doing.

• Hugs
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, floralheaddress, tora and 7 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The anti-choicers will never stop.

• Love
Reactions: Inuyasha, woundfvcker, MatrixPrisoner and 8 others
AntHills

AntHills

Degenerate
Aug 31, 2022
If the people who want to stand in the way of a person's right to die actually gave a fuck, they would be looking to see if the person's desire to CTB is a result of their circumstances, and work toward addressing the problem. Instead, most of them just put the responsibility of fixing it on the shoulders of an already overwhelmed person, and often get authorities or "mental health professionals" involved, which usually only makes things worse.

Reactions: Elmer, MatrixPrisoner, jbear824 and 5 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
You're correct.

Reactions: WonderingSoul, floralheaddress, heavyeyes and 4 others
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I cannot agree more with you, we're in the same boat..

Reactions: tora, heavyeyes and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I fully agree with this!!!

Reactions: heavyeyes and アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It disgusts me how there even is such a thing as suicide prevention, it's so disgusting wanting to prevent people from finding true peace and true relief from all suffering, not everyone even wants to exist in this dreadful world.
In my case only death comforts me, I only desire a peaceful, eternal sleep rather than decaying from age in an existence I never wished to endure in the first place.

All humans deserve the option to peacefully leave on their own terms whenever they wish to rather than be expected to suffer until they die anyway. Any kind of suicide prevention is extreme cruelty, it only creates harm and prolongs suffering, it's inhumane how continuing to exist is viewed as an obligation rather than a personal choice.

• Love
Reactions: Rogue Proxy, floralheaddress, JosefOmbindi and 4 others
Meretlein

Meretlein

Feb 15, 2019
Leave you alone? Then how will I charge you a 10k history bill for locking you in cage and and injecting you with sedatives if you try to leave?!?!?!?!

Reactions: NumbItAll, Praestat_Mori, wait.what and 4 others
JosefOmbindi

JosefOmbindi

Aug 28, 2023
Our society is a torture chamber and part of the torture is that you'll be isolated and vilified for wanting out, and you will die alone. No one will support you. You're the problem, not this entire society that submits to its own gradual destruction.

Reactions: woundfvcker, Praestat_Mori and heavyeyes
heavyeyes

heavyeyes

Oct 9, 2022
Big agree. I am being forced into a violent death that I don't want. That's all it's doing.
It's disgusting and cruel to force someone to die a violent death because they have no access to more safe and peaceful methods. If assisted suicide was legal for everyone I guarantee there would be less deaths of despair.

I'm so sorry. We all deserve a choice. We all deserve a dignified death

Reactions: tiger b, Praestat_Mori, Rogue Proxy and 1 other person
tora

tora

lonelycity
Jun 11, 2023
seriously, if we have the right to live we should have the right to die as well. it's fucked up that death row inmates are allowed to have peaceful deaths but the rest of us are forced to risk violent painful deaths

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and wait.what
JosefOmbindi

JosefOmbindi

Aug 28, 2023
It's disgusting and cruel to force someone to die a violent death because they have no access to more safe and peaceful methods. If assisted suicide was legal for everyone I guarantee there would be less deaths of despair.

I'm so sorry. We all deserve a choice. We all deserve a dignified death
I've come to accept that people who can live in our society our conditioned to reject this idea. I hope non existence is really just nothingness.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and tora
iLikeFrogs

iLikeFrogs

Most likely dissociating
May 5, 2023
I mostly agree with you. As I believe that many suicidal people with right support are able to recover and be happy, many can't. We have a right to live then we should also have a right to die; after all as a consenting adult one is able to make rational decision if they want to contiue living or not if you're in a good mindspace*. Suicide shoulnd't be seen as "an easy way out" or "selfish act" because it isn't. It can be a cry for help or escaping from eternal pain but it also can be an acceptance of death and simply a choice to not continue living in a world likr this.

Reactions: heavyeyes
U

username8888

-
Oct 11, 2023
SUICIDE PREVENTION WILL NOT STOP ME FROM TAKING MY OWN LIFE!

SUICIDE HAS ALWAYS BEEN AN OPTION AND WILL ALWAYS BE AN OPTION!

JUST LET ME DIE LIKE I ALWAYS WANTED!

IT'S MY LIFE!

THEY SHOULD LEAVE ME ALONE WITH THIS SHIT!
I felt honest scream in these sentences. You are correct.

Neogoloid

Neogoloid

Crush me until there’s nothing left
Oct 28, 2023
If I ever fail and get placed in the mental hospital, I'm hoping I can starve myself. Either that or hang myself when no one is paying attention. I'm never gonna stop trying though.