• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
Hi,
I'm drafting a suicide plan needing proof check, so I hope everyone can please do it for me. I wish to use (& have enough money to afford) N as well as SN should my N order fails. I am currently living in Australia on a STUDENT VISA, not as a permanent resident, so there are major concerns on what they will do to me if I do get caught buying N. Thus, I do get prepared to use Ibuprofen for a quick suicide attempt should my N order goes wrong in any way. I will be renting a PO box because my dorm staff collects package then leaves it in a locker for us to collect, so I'm pretty sure they inspected the package
  1. Rent a PO box
  2. Complete N order
  3. Purchase amount of Ibuprofen needed (this medication is sold at vending machines on the school campus where I live, so can easily be obtained in large quantities whilst I wait for my N order) AND attend therapy as a decoy to reduce the fine imposed should I get caught ordering N. This decoy therapy may also help me obtain tricyclic antidepressant which is a much better secondary suicide method than the one I'm having to settle with
  4. Write suicide note (to make sure that only those deserved to be blamed will be blamed. Most people around me are actually really nice; they just don't have enough emotional bandwidth to help me get better so .....)
  5. Write inheritance note & prepare inheritance details
  6. Enjoy the rest of my life. I will try to get a new antidepressant prescription as much as possible & make sure that the medication is so potent that it numbs my brain out. I will also use sleeping medications the entire time. These two initiatives will make sure that my SI (survival instinct) doesn't wreak havoc on my plan. I do not wish to delay this; it is more reasonable for me to die than live & I have long known this
I welcome as many reviews as possible since I do not want to wait on suicide even with the unfortunate circumstances. Thank you!

Last edited:
Bong-Hit-Transplant

Bong-Hit-Transplant

May 11, 2021
To my knowledge, Ibuprofen can only induce death through liver failure, which can take weeks and can be quite painful.

People get caught with drugs all the time. I wouldn't worry too much if you're getting N from a reputable source, but even if it gets caught in transit, N is a lower schedule drug than most narcotics, so at worst you'd get in trouble with your school. Failing an OD on Ibuprofen would just make your situation worse.

Reactions: houseofleaves
harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
To my knowledge, Ibuprofen can only induce death through liver failure, which can take weeks and can be quite painful.

People get caught with drugs all the time. I wouldn't worry too much if you're getting N from a reputable source, but even if it gets caught in transit, N is a lower schedule drug than most narcotics, so at worst you'd get in trouble with your school. Failing an OD on Ibuprofen would just make your situation worse.
I'm on a student visa so getting in trouble with my school is already scary. I may have to just result to a secondary & much more painful method should my plan with N fails. This is due to condition 8303 imposed on people holding subclass 500 visa in Australia. This law states "You must not become involved in activities disruptive to, or violence threatening harm to, the Australian community or a group within the Australian community", so my ruling for this situation will vary based on the kindness of whoever rules my case. That means I have to prepare for the worst case. Is there any other OTC that's at least a little bit more effective than Ibuprofen you can suggest for me to try? Thank you!

Bong-Hit-Transplant

Bong-Hit-Transplant

May 11, 2021
Oh, I see. Yeah, IDK where you're sourcing your N, but if it's from the PPH, then they should be well versed in how to send N safely without getting caught. Unless your school goes through your mail or something, I wouldn't be too scared.
Is there any other OTC that's at least a little bit more effective than Ibuprofen you can suggest for me to try?
Not really, sorry. There was a reason the discovery of SN was a big deal. There's no real other easily accessible substance that can cause death in the same way.

If you need something accesible, maybe give partial a try? The only other "peaceful" method that can be done with what you'd normally have around the home.

Reactions: houseofleaves and demuic
Riddle

Riddle

Student
Mar 25, 2022
If you have been through the N threads OP then you know that D may not be supplying anymore and he was the only guy. I would follow those threads over the next week before you make any moves in that regard. I know you want to do everything now but there isn't another option for N. No point contacting him if others who already contacted him did not get a response.

ALso, yea don't do the ibuprofen method. That is not reliable and could put you in a worse situation

VoidDesirer22

VoidDesirer22

A dream inside a locked room
Sep 6, 2021
Where are people getting these ideas that ibuprofen or paracetamol are even remotely reliable for ctb? They're not. And they cause fking agony.

I am hugely opposed to hanging myself but I'd do that without hesitation instead of ibuprofen overdose.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe, houseofleaves, Lost Magic and 1 other person
harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
If you have been through the N threads OP then you know that D may not be supplying anymore and he was the only guy. I would follow those threads over the next week before you make any moves in that regard. I know you want to do everything now but there isn't another option for N. No point contacting him if others who already contacted him did not get a response.

ALso, yea don't do the ibuprofen method. That is not reliable and could put you in a worse situation
I can switch to SN if needed. I read that D stopping supply is still a myth from now on, since people are still getting return orders from D as early as yesterday. I may consider jumping as a secondary method since I'm too much of a coward for partial
Where are people getting these ideas that ibuprofen or paracetamol are even remotely reliable for ctb? They're not. And they cause fking agony.

I am hugely opposed to hanging myself but I'd do that without hesitation instead of ibuprofen overdose.
Noted. I'll look up a different secondary method

harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
This is a Harvard student. I'm sure they will be able to find a vendor online somehow.
If I actually get accepted to Harvard maybe I wouldn't have been here planning this

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
It sucks that people feel as though their worth is based on their status. It sucks that most of the world judge people based on their status.

Reactions: NobodyKnowsMe and houseofleaves
harvardreject

harvardreject

Just call me Lili
Nov 18, 2021
It sucks that people feel as though their worth is based on their status. It sucks that most of the world judge people based on their status.
Well ... yeah. But that's how things are aren't they? My SI is still strong but this time I'm gonna have to force ctb on myself. It's the best option for me, no use being such a chicken about it

Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
From what I heard, D, has delayed selling N for a while because of low supplies? Anyway, please don't do anything stupid regarding over the counter pain pills. It's not reliable and is more likely to cause more pain and suffering. look into getting Sodium Nitrite instead.

J

JamieJambo

Experienced
Apr 17, 2022
I think blaming anyone in your note is a pretty low thing to do personally