• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

missporcelain

missporcelain

Sep 24, 2023
I'm curious what people think of suicide pacts. The idea of dying in a spooky, remote location in solitude has never appealed to me. I am not encouraging a pact, but I am curious if anyone else has ever found an odd source of comfort in the idea of suicide with others in a peaceful location. I feel so demented even asking that, but it's just where my raw and honest headspace has landed this year. Again, I am not suggesting it or encouraging it. I am in a bit of a fragile place right now and just curious as to what goes on in everyone else's headspace and if you can relate.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: hopeless08, sserafim, califtom and 8 others
Lookoutbelow

Lookoutbelow

Jump to it
Sep 14, 2023
Sure, it would be nice to die with company.

• Hugs
Reactions: lostforever77, bridgegirl, kvsvenky100 and 3 others
trist

trist

Student
Mar 21, 2023
i don't mind dying alone but the idea of a suicide pact appeals to me too. especially because it would be much harder to back out (for me at least)

Reactions: sserafim, Suwa, Ksmиda and 2 others
Mistiie

Mistiie

This is a Junly moment
Nov 10, 2023
I'm not sure about a suicide pact, but to be able to start the process with whatever medication I intend to go out with whilst being with others whilst they didn't judge me and let me just die whilst being around others would be spectacular. Not that anyone would let me do that. Unless I did it as a joke, pretended it was a different harmless thing like baking soda or flour or if I slipped it into my drink?

Reactions: imlostandtired and Toobrokentofix
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I'm curious what people think of suicide pacts. The idea of dying in a spooky, remote location in solitude has never appealed to me. I am not encouraging a pact, but I am curious if anyone else has ever found an odd source of comfort in the idea of suicide with others in a peaceful location. I feel so demented even asking that, but it's just where my raw and honest headspace has landed this year. Again, I am not suggesting it or encouraging it. I am in a bit of a fragile place right now and just curious as to what goes on in everyone else's headspace and if you can relate.
I've had a suicide pact before in which the other person ended up backing out. I'm totally okay with that, at the end of the day it's their decision to stay; but I can't lie, it was extremely comforting to plan / talk with someone about it. I felt a lot more comfortable doing it with someone I care about

• Love
Reactions: hopeless08, DarkThoughts, Spectre and 5 others
A

Ailashan

Extase dreams!
Oct 8, 2023
I am curious if anyone else has ever found an odd source of comfort in the idea of suicide with others in a peaceful location.
My dream would be to die of blood loss/meds intoxication while being hugged by someone affectionate, but that's only in my dreams haha, in reality i am alone

• Love
Reactions: DarkThoughts, Lookingtoflyfree, bridgegirl and 4 others
IsThisEverything

IsThisEverything

Nov 1, 2023
It's not nice to do big things alone, and there aren't many things bigger than ending your life. So I get why people would want company. Personally however I want to be alone, as it feels like a private affair for me and I worry about potentially encouraging someone else if I did it with them.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, Toobrokentofix and movinout17
C

CRT Seal TV

Oct 5, 2023
I would use a suicide pact to help me kill myself. But I would feel bad about cuddling with someone as I die. Especially since if someone would give me that affection. I would rather cuddle than kill myself.

• Love
Reactions: bridgegirl
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I had a half joking, half serious pact with a childhood friend. We would talk about jumping off a building together. We weren't exactly serious about doing it but we were definitely both suicidal. It was a massive comfort to be able to talk to someone about it. Even to make dark humour out of the situation. I don't think I'd do it now though. It takes a massive amount of trust I think.

Reactions: hopeless08, bridgegirl and movinout17
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
My dream would be to die of blood loss/meds intoxication while being hugged by someone affectionate, but that's only in my dreams haha, in reality i am alone
This is the dream lol

Reactions: murun_b
WonderingSoul

WonderingSoul

Gamer
Dec 15, 2021
I'd prefer to CTB alone, but if I had the chance, I would definitely do an S pact. Thing is, I don't think I could find anyone to do it with me locally. Even if I do, most likely is probably a fed.
That's my dream too. I'd love that.

• Hugs
Reactions: Suwa, murun_b and LonelyStarrySky
lyiu

lyiu

anywhere but home
Nov 10, 2023
honestly i think i would want to die with someone too- i dont want to die with a huge group of people tho- only the 2 of us

Archness

Archness

Defective Personel
Jan 20, 2023
It'd be nice. Being in physical contact /w someone, fading out to death on nitrogen. But more likely I'd die alone, in some dark cold woods with the moon above. Just a mess with from a gunshot.

If there was anyone I'd feel comfortable having a suicide pact with, a part of me would want to continue life with them. Unfortunately, that may not be possible; and it isn't like I'd be in that situation in the first place. I'm open to it, but only if we're close.

Honestly no one I can be truly open with, have had to kept my mouth shut or put on a mask. SaSu's the only place I can be this way. It'd be... Liberating if someone from this place came to me IRL.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, Joarga, WonderingSoul and 1 other person
Some place nice

Some place nice

This world makes me sick
Oct 18, 2023
I am afraid of being alone even tho I always am, I hate it. I would love to have a pact.

Reactions: kvsvenky100, WonderingSoul and movinout17
wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
I would use a suicide pact to help me kill myself.

Meimi18

Meimi18

I/Me/Myself
Nov 1, 2023
Well, I would want the other person to live and be happy, so it would probably be less of a "pact" and more just straight up assisted suicide. I would worry about the legal ramifications though, I wouldn't them to get in trouble.
The company would be nice though

Reactions: vanillamilk
D

Duality

Harmony in Duality
May 27, 2023
Personally I don't like the idea of a suicide pact. It puts too much pressure on each other to follow through, and if one party doesn't then it introduces guilt from the one who backed out & resentment from the other party.

In addition to that, what if your attempt fails, but the other person succeeds? If you find yourself awake with a dead partner, you'll be in a whole lot of trouble through no fault of your own. Or vice versa - they'll be in big trouble.

Lastly, it's very difficult to find someone trustworthy in real life or online. There is a risk that they'll tattle on you, sometimes not deliberately - could be as simple as the other person's friend noticing someone new (you) they're hanging out with and asking a bunch of questions - but also there are way too many people who get off on this stuff. Sure, you can meet someone online instead of in real life, but who knows what their true intentions are.

Reactions: completelyincomplete, B4mbi and Lo Priest
Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Not so sure about an actual pact but would crave having a real life friend to openly talk about "our" suicidal feelings and methods.

Maybe, who knows, it might become a pact.

I'm not advertising for a "pact partner" but would have to be a female, I talk much better to women plus it might be nice to hug at times.

I'm so very alone in my awful dark thoughts.

worstgirl7716

worstgirl7716

"I'll roll along today."
Dec 2, 2023
I think it would be nice. I don't know. I just know if I suggested it to my friend, she'd say no even though she is also suicidal. The idea of one of us failing and losing the other is too horrible

sleepy10

sleepy10

Nov 24, 2023
Honestly i would love that i often envision spending a fun weekend in a super fancy hotel and on the last night of the stay having us take our lives together holding hands. It makes me think that if its done at the same time then i could find that person easier on the other side too. idk why death sounds so comforting to me? i truly believe i was supposed to die months ago by a car but i never did. i truly feel that the extra time i got on this Earth was not meant to happen.

Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering and Spectre
Toobrokentofix

Toobrokentofix

Experienced
Jul 7, 2020
I have considered it because I hate how alone I have always felt and scared of SI ruining my plans. I always felt too guilty in case the other person's heart wasn't in it as much as mine. I also think I'm a bit of a cockraoch when it comes to surviving attempts... knowing my luck, my partner would succeed I'd survive it n get done for assisting someone else!

kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
some old friends of mine had a suicide pact. only one person was successful- everyone else either backed out or were unsuccessful. that kind of put me off the idea because depending on the method i worry about the uncertainty- will my partners attempt work? will mine? will my partner(s) back out? id like to not die alone but i wouldn't want my partner to face legal trouble if i succeeded and they didn't. equally i wouldn't want the legal trouble either if i survived.

Reactions: LifeIsCrazyNemb
Teleftaía Anapnoí

Teleftaía Anapnoí

δεν υπάρχει μέλλον
Jul 6, 2023
All I wanted most was someone at the moment of my death, sometimes it seems easier that way. But I think I'll go alone as I have to, death is something that needs to be faced alone.

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
Humans are social creatures so why wouldn´t we want to die with others - everything else would be strange.

Reactions: my_sundown
sleepy10

sleepy10

Nov 24, 2023
i would 100% join a pact. It doesn't need to be a creepy location. In my mind it would be comforting to have someone to go with. And in my mind it be easier to find them on the other side.

• Hugs
Reactions: lostforever77
bridgegirl

bridgegirl

life on the edge, I guess
Oct 16, 2023
To me, it sounds incredibly peaceful and almost intimate. I would be a lot less afraid, if I had someone with me. It would be a comfort.