N

NoHope

Aug 7, 2018
Has anyone else thought it might be a good idea to ctb on your birthday?

My birthday is months away and I don't really want to wait that long (I plan to ctb sooner), but I have considered the idea several times before. I mean, it would be like the best possible birthday present lol.

What do you guys think?

Reactions: Jaguar, Smilla, not-2-b-the-answer and 3 others
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I plan on doing it on my birthday because it will ruin one less day for my family.

Reactions: balancingaqt, Jaguar, dhk96 and 4 others
T

Tiburcio

I plan on doing it on my birthday because it will ruin one less day for my family.
To my arms bro

I plan the same. They ruined, abused and traumatized me and I want to take some revenge for it.

Reactions: namelessx, killmepls, not-2-b-the-answer and 6 others
Lara Francis

Lara Francis

Enlightened
Jun 30, 2018
Anniversaries of your death as well as birthdays are particularly painful for those you leave behind speaking from my own experience.so if you died on your birthday then that would put two of the worst days together.i hate my wedding anniversary, his birthday and the anniversary of his death is a hard day to get through.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, GoneSeptember2018, lv-gras and 1 other person
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I don't know if I could make it to my birthday either. I don't want to be living the same hell till December.

Reactions: AngelGirl, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio and 4 others
C

Comatose11

Mage
Jul 26, 2018
I don't like the idea of people spending a lot of money to get me gifts and then I just kill myself and they all go to waste. I'm keen on ctb before my birthday.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Tiburcio, GoneSeptember2018 and 1 other person
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
^
I wanted to aswell but it's been and gone. Before the end of the year is the new target

Reactions: Bringmepeace, Tiburcio, not-2-b-the-answer and 1 other person
Blackbird

Blackbird

Jul 23, 2018
I actually attempted suicide for the first time on the day after my birthday, several years ago.

Reactions: Tiburcio and lv-gras
RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
My birthday is tomorrow and I'm planning to ctb preferably in the afternoon/night. I don't know what to do but hey I hope I could finally make it work this time. I'm just gonna go to work in the morning just in case I fail and then I'll come home maybe get drunk/high as fuck and/or sleep then wake up to one last cooked meal and a bottle of scotch, beer, weed, lsd, tramadol, maybe some heroin if I can get it. Then I'll just slit my wrists and hang myself, if that doesn't work I'll go drive into a pole or jump from a tall hotel building. Hopefully it will work.

Reactions: Mayfil, Tiburcio and lv-gras
G

GoneSeptember2018

Student
Aug 28, 2018
My birthday is tomorrow and I'm planning to ctb preferably in the afternoon/night. I don't know what to do but hey I hope I could finally make it work this time. I'm just gonna go to work in the morning just in case I fail and then I'll come home maybe get drunk/high as fuck and/or sleep then wake up to one last cooked meal and a bottle of scotch, beer, weed, lsd, tramadol, maybe some heroin if I can get it. Then I'll just slit my wrists and hang myself, if that doesn't work I'll go drive into a pole or jump from a tall hotel building. Hopefully it will work.
No offense but if you're throwing together a plan and "hoping it will work" I think you may need more time to research or you're risking failure.

Reactions: skitliv, No Future, Tiburcio and 1 other person
RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
No offense but if you're throwing together a plan and "hoping it will work" I think you may need more time to research or you're risking failure.
Fuck it. You think I care of failure at this point? Better to burn out than fade away.

Reactions: Tiburcio
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
Think it through

Reactions: Tiburcio, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and GoneSeptember2018
Borntodie

Borntodie

404 not found
Aug 29, 2018

Lost all hope?
:(

RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
Think it through
What's to think about? You guys may be able to have better and safer options but I don't. I may have to behead myself via train but hey it is what it is. I want out of this goddamn body and this forsaken earth filled with vile creatures. It may be painful as fuck and bloody and the like but what else can I do? I'm done.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Tiburcio
M

Mr2004

Student
Aug 20, 2018
I can't stand it any longer either but I hold out hope something will become available so I can go relatively quickly and painlessly. It takes some will power not to do anything I can to end it but also some serious balls to not care about potential consequences of failing an attempt, of writhing in pain and of making your life even worse. I'm not that impulsive

deadprincess

deadprincess

Aug 21, 2018
me
i turn 23 on september 17th and i'm thinking i want to go around my birthday (before, the day of, or a little after). i'm still thinking about it though. still kind of hopeful stuff will somehow get better soon.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
I have thought about doing that as well … to leave this shitty planet on the same date I was forced on to it. :(
I don't know if I will be able to do it or not.

S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
To my arms bro

I plan the same. They ruined, abused and traumatized me and I want to take some revenge for it.

I mean the opposite of this actually. My family have done nothing wrong. I don't want to hurt them. It will devastate them but if I can make it only one day instead of 2 that's what I will do.

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, lv-gras and Tiburcio
Mayfil

Mayfil

Aug 25, 2018
I like the concept of it. leaving this hell the same day i was cast into it but i can't wait that long

Reactions: not-2-b-the-answer, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG and Tiburcio
L

Lightsout

Aug 29, 2018
May I ask why you all want to end it all on your birthday? I'm not judging you, it just seems kind of interesting.

Reactions: lv-gras
No Future

No Future

No One
Aug 6, 2018
I'll come home maybe get drunk/high as fuck and/or sleep then wake up to one last cooked meal and a bottle of scotch, beer, weed, lsd, tramadol, maybe some heroin if I can get it. Then I'll just slit my wrists and hang myself, if that doesn't work I'll go drive into a pole or jump from a tall hotel building.

If you still have the wherewithal or dexterity to hang/cut/jump/drive into a pole whilst under the influence of alcohol, LSD and heroin, I'd be very, very impressed.

Quite a laundry list. A busy day, for sure.

Reactions: Tboy and RageQuit66
RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
If you still have the wherewithal or dexterity to hang/cut/jump/drive into a pole whilst under the influence of alcohol, LSD and heroin, I'd be very, very impressed.

Quite a laundry list. A busy day, for sure.
Just starting!

Reactions: lv-gras and No Future
RageQuit66

RageQuit66

Jul 28, 2018
More power to you. Quite a good birthday, even without the intention to be dead at the end!
Yea I'm trying my best to fight the anxiety/depression holding it all in until later. I just want to have a few more hours of clarity and peace. Earlier I felt the cool breeze of a sunny morning and I actually felt content. Right now I'm smoking a few joints and drinking cold beer in my back porch just waiting. It's amazing to put a limit on how many hours you want to live. So many thoughts and all I want to be is numb.

Reactions: lv-gras
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
I'd have to wait till next year, when I turn 27.
Maybe I'll do it for the memes, but then again I really don't want to be alive in 2019... New Year's Eve still seems like a better idea.

not-2-b-the-answer

not-2-b-the-answer

Archangel
Mar 23, 2018
May I ask why you all want to end it all on your birthday? I'm not judging you, it just seems kind of interesting.

Best birthday present EVER !!! ;)

Kev

Kev

Student
Aug 18, 2018

For me, the birthday seems like a good idea because when I am planning out exactly how and where I'm going to do it, I still need a date and time. Picking my birthday is a convenient way to do it, and I guess it serves a symbolic gesture, leaving this world the same day I entered. Also, like someone else mentioned, your family and friends would only have to suffer through one day a year that reminds them of you, instead of two (birthday AND death anniversary).

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras and not-2-b-the-answer