Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
What are the reasons that some suicides are mentioned on TV? I'd hate to be on tv but I'm not see how many people died by SN here, I live in a extremely small country. What are the other criterias? Other than the person being famous lol

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and ecmnesia
ecmnesia

ecmnesia

the only thing humans are equal in is death
Aug 30, 2020
i have no idea.

where I live suicides are never mentioned on the news. in fact there were several cases on my university and none were even mentioned. no one acknowledges suicide here.

that doesn't help, but i felt like sharing.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
i have no idea.

where I live suicides are never mentioned on the news. in fact there were several cases on my university and none were even mentioned. no one acknowledges suicide here.

that doesn't help, but i felt like sharing.
Oh dam that's weird, I'd feel like if there's a lot of concentration of suicides-especially in a place like university it would be on tv for sure

Reactions: botanormal
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

<3 Message me to trade music <3
Nov 14, 2020
Suicide in conjunction with another crime would be mentioned but for "ethical" reasons suicide is not mentioned as they think it encourages it.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Suicide in conjunction with another crime would be mentioned but for "ethical" reasons suicide is not mentioned as they think it encourages it.
Oh I see, they think it encourages suicide just to talk about it? That's odd

hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
Sarah perry briefly goes into this phenomenon in her book, Every cradle is a grave
Read it if interested it is a good pro death book

Reactions: Venessolotic and Nymph
Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
Sarah perry briefly goes into this phenomenon in her book, Every cradle is a grave
Read it if interested it is a good pro death book
Thanks for the rec, unfortunate I have dyslexia and long time reading gives me headaches lol:(

Reactions: Venessolotic
hoping to lose hope

hoping to lose hope

Nov 14, 2020
That is ok I understand.
With philosophy building on others can help but we are capable of reaching any point others can as all the machinery needed we possess by default.