hi-okbye

hi-okbye

7.7.2023<3
May 5, 2023
this is (if not obvious) hypothetical.

i've been thinking about it, and i wonder what it would be like to ctb on the moon. like lets say you had the certifications and training and you went to the moon etc etc. then once you were there, out on the moon.. you just took of your hood. would it be almost an instant death? or would you feel your face freeze and suffocate for a bit until you die, how long would it even last? just some questions i was thinking about.

or maybe if it's in the future. when humans live on other planets or something stupid like that. what if someone just left the shielded designated area (assuming it's a planet like mars or something). the experience would probably be different depending on the planet.

what do you guys think?

Reactions: Immensevoid and Kit1
Old Friend

Old Friend

Sleep well, Airstrip One.
Sep 24, 2023
I think the loss of pressure would more or less instantly kill you.

Reactions: hi-okbye, Kit1 and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
It would be like an instant death most likely. There is no atmosphere your blood will start to boil immediately due to the difference in pressure but will not get hotter there will be "air" in the veins and that will lead to a very quick (brain)-death.

Reactions: hi-okbye and Kit1
Aim

Aim

šŸ¤
Sep 12, 2023
ask elon musk haha :P joking off course! :) There is no oxygen on the moon so your body will stop functioning pretty quick. I didnt understand all the detalils written. Search it up :)

Reactions: hi-okbye and Kit1