kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
any of you planning to write notes? voice recordings? if so what are you planning to say in it? i dont want to leave nothing but i dont want to say too much.

Reactions: Moon2018
hoffnungstod

hoffnungstod

Student
Jan 3, 2021
I've written a farewell letter about one year ago. This letter was and still is actual. In this letter I'm describing the nonsense of my existence as well as feeling totally lost in this life/world. And that I don't blame anyone for all of this.

I don't want to leave without last (written) words too.

Reactions: Moon2018
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Yes, I'm gonna leave goodbye letters explaining how much I love my family and friends and how happy I'm with the decision of ctb.
Also, I might leave some videos schedules on youtube so that they can see me from time to time.

Nymph

Nymph

he/him
Jul 15, 2020
I'm probably not gonna be leaving anything

kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
I've written a farewell letter about one year ago. This letter was and still is actual. In this letter I'm describing the nonsense of my existence as well as feeling totally lost in this life/world. And that I don't blame anyone for all of this.

I don't want to leave without last (written) words too
I don't want to leave without anything either, I don't want them to think I didn't know what I was doing, or that I wasn't fully aware. Is your letter specifically written to someone or?
I'm probably not gonna be leaving anything
ah okay why not?
Yes, I'm gonna leave goodbye letters explaining how much I love my family and friends and how happy I'm with the decision of ctb.
Also, I might leave some videos schedules on youtube so that they can see me from time to time.
ahh okay thats really nice of you i'm sure it will make it easier on them to have that, I want to also voice that my decision to ctb was and is the best possible outcome for me, but I don't want to give them too much to dwell on

Last edited:
hoffnungstod

hoffnungstod

Student
Jan 3, 2021
I don't want to leave without anything either, I don't want them to think I didn't know what I was doing, or that I wasn't fully aware. Is your letter specifically written to someone or?
It's for my family and friends in general. I guess my roommate is the first person who will discover the letter.

Øystein

Øystein

Can't cope
Apr 24, 2020
It's the kindest and most respectful thing I can do to my "loved" ones, and yet I've been trying to figure out what to say in one for years and still haven't thought of anything. I have nothing to say.

Reactions: NegativeSymptoms