• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

dwimplepeen213

Jun 26, 2018
How many of you plan to write one? Why or why not?

Also, if you do intend to/already have then what are your intentions with the note and what do you hope it will achieve after your passing?

Reactions: Gray Wounds and joeisdead
weedoge

weedoge

Banned
Jul 12, 2018
I just hope to let people understand how I got to this point, that they couldn't have helped without some sort of hardcore intervention 5+ years ago. That there's nothing anybody could do nowadays and I led myself to this point. I want to soften the blow to my family as much as possible, I'm so far disconnected from everybody else that my family are the only ones I need to be concerned about.

Especially my sister, woke up today with just an image of my sister finding out I'm dead and her like screaming and crying or something and it's such a horrible fucking image and I wish I never had to put her through this but it's not enough for me to stay.

Reactions: mrscat, MiserableBastard1995, Maggotymaggots and 6 others
D

dwimplepeen213

Jun 26, 2018
I just hope to let people understand how I got to this point, that they couldn't have helped without some sort of hardcore intervention 5+ years ago. That there's nothing anybody could do nowadays and I led myself to this point. I want to soften the blow to my family as much as possible, I'm so far disconnected from everybody else that my family are the only ones I need to be concerned about.

Especially my sister, woke up today with just an image of my sister finding out I'm dead and her like screaming and crying or something and it's such a horrible fucking image and I wish I never had to put her through this but it's not enough for me to stay.

I can relate. My only family who are worth caring about are my brothers and I have that same image of them. It is fucking horrible but again not enough for me to remain here suffering. Its just hard to know what to even begin to say to them to try and soften anything.

Reactions: Maggotymaggots, thickwing, agreement and 2 others
Luke

Luke

tired
Apr 11, 2018
How many of you plan to write one? Why or why not?

Also, if you do intend to/already have then what are your intentions with the note and what do you hope it will achieve after your passing?

Just a card saying "sorry for the inconvenience".

It's not true but takes no effort either. Someone has to clean it up so I might as well leave that. If I had anything else to say I'd have already said it.

Reactions: Dead_Inside, NeoMazzo, thickwing and 1 other person
S

Ssname

Experienced
Jun 30, 2018
I certainly plan to. Try to explain that there wasn't anything that they could have done and I don't blame anyone or wish anyone had done anything different. I don't know if it would help them but it's worth a try.
Also write all my passwords and login info down incase it helps for bank accounts etc.

Reactions: mrscat, thickwing and dwimplepeen213
W

whatsthepoint

Jul 17, 2018
I have a note written up, but it's nowhere near as eloquent or as thorough as I feel like it should be. My stress and sleep loss have destroyed my ability to organize my thoughts, though, so it's as good as it's going to get.

Reactions: thickwing, Smilla and dwimplepeen213
ForestDuck

ForestDuck

Jul 11, 2018
I will only write that I'm finally at peace and I'm happy. This will reassure loved ones, and also police won't suspect anyone innocent of my demise. I don't want to hurt anyone, and never have.

Reactions: Unsure girl, thickwing, Smilla and 1 other person
DeadMemories

DeadMemories

We are playing a game, and the game runs like this
Mar 27, 2018
If I exit bag in my home I plan on having a note on my door saying not to come in and call 999, I wouldn't want any of my family to see me.

Otherwise I'd leave a note to a person I trust IRL with a list of peoples usernames/phone numbers to let them know I wont be able to play games with them anymore and to tell them thank you.

Reactions: thickwing, Ssname, dwimplepeen213 and 1 other person
I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
I wouldn't even know where to begin when writing one because there are so many things that you feel like you might miss out on.

Reactions: BurningLights, skitliv, thickwing and 1 other person
N

nuclearsnake

Student
Jul 11, 2018
I think I'll write a few separate ones. Three for people close to me (everyone else can fuck off). I also considered writing two for two famous people I found inspiring but it's unlikely they'll ever read it and I doubt they'll give much of a fuck about some random.

And I'll write one for everyone but that's just going to be short. I'll include a request that if I end up a vegetable I want the plug to be pulled on me.

Reactions: dwimplepeen213
skitliv

skitliv

Le mort joyeux
Jul 11, 2018
I read somewhere that only 20% of suicides leave a note, I dont know how true that is

Reactions: Ktmnny and dwimplepeen213
Threads

Threads

Warlock
Jul 13, 2018
'It was always my choice and my right. You never failed to help me. I failed to help myself. I did what I was supposed to. I got an education. Became skilled at something. Earned a living. But I never truly lived. There is nothing left for me to say, you know all of it. You knew this was coming.'

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995 and dwimplepeen213
EternalSanction

EternalSanction

-
Jun 7, 2018
I planned on leaving a short notice to my family with something along the lines of "not your fault". Won't go much deeper though

wanttodie

wanttodie

Enlightened
Apr 19, 2018
me to I plan on leaving a short notice to my family with something along the lines of "not your fault

ultraviolet sin

ultraviolet sin

RUDEBOY
Jul 17, 2018
I plan on leaving behind my real thoughts in a note that will be found later. Either via lockbox found in my estate or sent digitally a month or two after.

Nothing too elaborate, it's just I don't trust whomever finds me to send the note to the right place. (Going to be a ways from home)

Reactions: MiserableBastard1995, mattwitt and dwimplepeen213
mattwitt

mattwitt

# 978
Jun 28, 2018
There's lots of things I would like to say and lots of people I would like to say something to but I will probably leave a note that says "I heard this stuff puts you to sleep and you never wake up and I wanted to find out if it was true or not"

Reactions: dwimplepeen213 and MiserableBastard1995
D

Deleted_9cKnXB34QG

Mage
Jun 26, 2018
There's no need, I don't have anyone but my mom and I've already told her what I think about being alive.

Reactions: dwimplepeen213, bag.of.cats and mattwitt
maktubler

maktubler

May 22, 2018
I plan on leaving my business partner, close friends, wife, parents, siblings a note. Something that gives them some kind of closure. There will be pain but I don't think my death will be entirely unexpected....

Reactions: mrscat, dwimplepeen213 and Smilla
I

iwant2die

Jul 19, 2018
They will know why I did and I do not think that anything I could say would clarify it even more. I'm not very good with words. If I do leave a note, it will most likely be instructions.

Reactions: dwimplepeen213 and Unsure girl
Gray Wounds

Gray Wounds

A Phantasmagoria
Jun 27, 2018
Mine will probably not be a long note. Just this => How many more?

S

ScaredOfLife

Arcanist
Jul 9, 2018
I'm not very good with words but I would apologize for the pain I've caused by killing myself. I would explain that life just scared me too much. I would ask my family to keep in contact with my husband since he moved away from his state of Virginia with me to Indiana where my family is. He doesn't know anyone here except my family. He has no friends. He left everyone behind in Virginia. It's really very important to me that my family stay in contact with my husband. That will be the most important thing in my suicide note.... and of course I will tell everyone I love them.

Jeko

Jeko

Jul 21, 2018
Since my departure won't be expected, I think I will leave a note for everyone in my life that I know from Facebook or something. I want people to know that they have lived or met someone and never thought that I could kill myself. For my family, I will try to be sincere, apologize and ask them to understand my feelings - I will try to expose them. To my friends, I will try to assure them that they could not have helped me. For my gf, I will say that I love her and that I really didn't want to leave her side. At the end, I will tell everyone that was an honour to meet them.

Last edited:
Reactions: mrscat and ScaredOfLife
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Just a card saying "sorry for the inconvenience".

It's not true but takes no effort either. Someone has to clean it up so I might as well leave that. If I had anything else to say I'd have already said it.
I think about that for if I choose a hotel. That and a big tip .... I really hate to completely disturbed some poor unrelated person.