• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

deathxoxo

deathxoxo

May 14, 2019
Is it wrong to leave nothing behind? I don't think putting the effort into 10 messages 8 long letters is worth it anymore... not even for my mom. what do you think?

Reactions: Egddios and not_a_robot
not_a_robot

not_a_robot

"i hope the leaving is joyful, & never to return"
May 30, 2019
If you love her, you should just at least leave that. It will comfort her, though not much.
If you don't love her? meh.
I would recommend not trying to say more than "I love you." though.
It gets complicated beyond that.

Last edited:
Reactions: ImpendingExit45 and Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
I'm personally leaving letters but only because of the pain and the so many questions left unanswered when my loved ones ctb and never left a note

I feel it will help give closure to my family n friends. And if it doesn't then I tried

Reactions: Egddios and Lara Francis
deathxoxo

deathxoxo

May 14, 2019
I'm personally leaving letters but only because of the pain and the so many questions left unanswered when my loved ones ctb and never left a note

I feel it will help give closure to my family n friends. And if it doesn't then I tried

I do too I feel the same way. i'm just so tired when the medication I need comes I think that will be it for me.

there are only a few people I was to five closure to but even then..... I've stopped caring I've haven't ever truly experienced love.

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804
J

Jen0804

Gone
Feb 24, 2019
I do too I feel the same way. i'm just so tired when the medication I need comes I think that will be it for me.

there are only a few people I was to five closure to but even then..... I've stopped caring I've haven't ever truly experienced love.

Hugs hugs hugs hugs

W

whyidon'tknow

Human
Jun 9, 2019
I've written a lot of suicide letters to a lot of different people. I had a small boxed stuffed with them. I chose to give my friends & family all relevant suicide notes I made and burn the rest.

If I am going to put them through a lot of pain, they deserve the insight

• Hugs
Reactions: Jen0804